+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: More tips for guys

Big Car Small Dick

Flashy cars also say to me, "I am likely to have three girlfriends around town and an eight-ball of coke in my glove box."

Eeeew.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It might also say "I still live at home with mommy and daddy".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Double eeew.

I think theres a difference between a guy who needs sex vs. a guy who dont mind having sex. One should have some self contentment and be happy with or without a women in his life. Having a women in your life is just an Add On/Addition.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did this Alex dude actually think he was bringing something fresh to the table?

Get outta 'ere.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    I think theres a difference between a guy who needs sex vs. a guy who dont mind having sex. One should have some self contentment and be happy with or without a women in his life. Having a women in your life is just an Add On/Addition.
    You are right! Women are just that, an extension to men's lifestyle, fun if you must say.

A healthy man does not need any woman in particular, if he does then its like addiction to drugs, not good for the mind or the body.

In doing so this directly shows the woman or women in his life that she better take this opportunity and treat the guy right or he will walk... offcourse this is a small number of men who lead this type of life, then again they respect themselves and others around them and generally speaking have a much better sex life and relationships than the rest of men.

//STOP SPAMMING//
    // -- //

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Big Car Small Dick

Flashy cars also say to me, "I am likely to have three girlfriends around town and an eight-ball of coke in my glove box."

Eeeew.
    So a little VW bettle will mean "Pick me im a safe marriage guy?"

Plz dont start critizing people for what types of cars they drive, if I have 10 million in my bank account and shares I am pretty sure I can easily afford a brand new Porsche or Ferrari rather than trying to drive a 4 cylinder crap box.

Can we please have real discussions here? Not putting down expensive super cars etc... cos its getting pathetic.

//STOP SPAMMING//
    // -- //

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Nova View Post
    So a little VW bettle will mean "Pick me im a safe marriage guy?"

Plz dont start critizing people for what types of cars they drive, if I have 10 million in my bank account and shares I am pretty sure I can easily afford a brand new Porsche or Ferrari rather than trying to drive a 4 cylinder crap box.

Can we please have real discussions here? Not putting down expensive super cars etc... cos its getting pathetic.

----------------

[url]http://www.attractwomen.com.au[/url]
    Free tips and more on meeting women, attracting women, dating and relationships.

I am guessing you have one of those extravagant cars. So which is it? Too much money, living with mom and dad, or small weenie?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Flashy cars to me say "I have too much money with nothing constructive to spend it on". Either that, or "I have a small weenie".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    For the record, I find flashy cars to be a huge turn-off. Nothing says "Immature Jerk" louder than a flashy car.
    One of my moms friends says that the guys that drive the trucks that are lifted and have the big tires and what have you have small dicks and big egos. When my mom told me this, I said that I must then have a big dick and small ego becuase I drive a small car. But I think you two girls need to consider what type of car the guy is driving, the type of guy driving the car, and how old the guy is. Becuase if you saw a 5'10" guy driving one of those lifted trucks I mention, what my mom's friend said would most probably be applied. But if I was the driver, then you would think that I lifted the truck to make it easier for me to get into and out of the truck becuase I am taller than most guys.

I am guessing you have one of those extravagant cars. So which is it? Too much money, living with mom and dad, or small weenie?
    All of the above

Look in the end of it all, this advice is geared for men, hence the topic "Tips for guys." Women will try and dismiss it left, right and center, as we have already seen here, hence the moral for other men, "dont pay attention to what women say about dating and relationship advice" when it comes towards men, as it will blow you right out of the water. Their advice will work for FEMALES and how for women to get the best possible edge when it comes to dating, zebra's dont teach lions how to hunt, so why bother listening to females teach guys how to pick up and date women?

I rest my case.

//STOP SPAMMING//
    Last edited by Alex Nova; 27-10-06 at 10:46 AM.
    // -- //

Not about the business portion, but yes, mentioning that you own extra homes and drive extravagant automobiles probably isn't necessary.
    Ahh... that reminds me of a funny story...

This girl walk up to me in a cafe'. To start off the conversation, she makes a witty face and asks me "so? what do YOU do?".

I casually reply back to her.. "I sue people".

Her eyes light up and her mouth starts to drool and open as she asks me yet one more question.. "so!!! you're a lawyer?".

I casually answer her again as i'm leaving.. "no.. I just sue people.."

P.S. (That was just a joke)
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hi GrkScorp! How have you been? (Cute joke.)

All of the above

Look in the end of it all, this advice is geared for men, hence the topic "Tips for guys." Women will try and dismiss it left, right and center, as we have already seen here, hence the moral for other men, "dont pay attention to what women say about dating and relationship advice" when it comes towards men, as it will blow you right out of the water. Their advice will work for FEMALES and how for women to get the best possible edge when it comes todating, zebra's dont teach lions how to hunt, so why bothing listening to females teach guys how to pick up?

I rest my case.
    lol

Your missing one thing tho. Even tho I agree with what you said in this post, not looking at or into the other sides thinking will hurt you. For a lion to kill a zebra it must know its general behavior to at least get close enough for the kill. Then it must observe its prey to learn it so that it will not miss but kill on the first strike. So in some ways the zebra did "teach" the lion how to kill it self. Becuase while the lion was coming in for the kill the zebra was exposing it self so that the lion can study it so it can kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    lol

Your missing one thing tho. Even tho I agree with what you said in this post, not looking at or into the other sides thinking will hurt you. For a lion to kill a zebra it must know its general behavior to at least get close enough for the kill. Then it must observe its prey to learn it so that it will not miss but kill on the first strike. So in some ways the zebra did "teach" the lion how to kill it self. Becuase while the lion was coming in for the kill the zebra was exposing it self so that the lion can study it so it can kill it.
    Actually imagine that, a lion listening to zebra preach on hunting... "run up as fast you can... the zebra will be too slow... to run away... then once you catch it... lick zebra from head to toe... if it feels like being killed and eaten go for it..."
    // -- //

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All of the above

Look in the end of it all, this advice is geared for men, hence the topic "Tips for guys." Women will try and dismiss it left, right and center, as we have already seen here, hence the moral for other men, "dont pay attention to what women say about dating and relationship advice" when it comes towards men, as it will blow you right out of the water. Their advice will work for FEMALES and how for women to get the best possible edge when it comes to dating, zebra's dont teach lions how to hunt, so why bother listening to females teach guys how to pick up and date women?

I rest my case.
    You obviously didn't go to law school, counselor!

Your advice would work well if you want to date men. Anyway, I didn't dismiss all your points, only two of them, and that was because they sucked. Sorry. Have fun attracting men, though!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast