+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More tips for guys

More tips for guys

I'm going to give some tips here for the poor sucker guys who are posting online trying to get laid and who are spending hundreds / thousands of dollars on all those whores out there without getting any play. (You bitches know exactly what you're doing, and I'm on to your game!)

* Don't be sexually judgemental in any way. A woman's worst fear is to be perceived as a slut. She will suck your toes and take it in the ass if she thinks you don't view her poorly for it (and she knows her friends won't find out.)

* Don't get angry at her. Women know they have emotional outbursts and they need to trust that you can handle that. It's ok (and necessary) to occasionally put your foot down...just make sure she knows you are fully in control of yourself.

* Don't let her manipulate you or control you in any way. She will immediately lose all respect for you. Always be leading. It's just like dancing - women hate a man who can't lead.

* When first approaching a woman or a group, they tend to get a feeling like this is just your little scheme to get close to them, when you really just want something from them - like sex. (And they're right.) It's important to structure your body language and conversation so that they honestly don't believe you want something from them. They should feel like you are about to leave at any second.

* DON'T TRY TO IMPRESS HER IN ANY WAY. Don't show off. Don't talk about accomplishments or possessions. As soon as she perceives that you are trying to prove yourself to her, she loses all interest.

//STOP SPAMMING//
    // -- //

Cant wait for the Ladies to see your post and tear strips out of you!

Personally I agree with most of it
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Nova View Post

* When first approaching a woman or a group, they tend to get a feeling like this is just your little scheme to get close to them, when you really just want something from them - like sex. (And they're right.) It's important to structure your body language and conversation so that they honestly don't believe you want something from them. They should feel like you are about to leave at any second.

* DON'T TRY TO IMPRESS HER IN ANY WAY. Don't show off. Don't talk about accomplishments or possessions. As soon as she perceives that you are trying to prove yourself to her, she loses all interest.

These are both wrong.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    These are both wrong.
    And why is that?

//STOP SPAMMING//
    // -- //

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Maybe you just worded this poorly, but we ALL know you guys want something (sex). You aren't fooling anyone, and pretending like you are about to leave will tell us to not bother wasting our time.

Also, it has the potential for making a girl feel insecure. Why would that be an attractive quality? Do you like insecure girls?

It is your JOB to impress us. If we aren't impressed, you won't be getting anything, will you? The trick is that you all need to learn how to do this without sounding arrogant. For some reason, this is hard for many men.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

These are both wrong.
    I agree with what he's trying to say....just the wording is a little off

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    I agree with what he's trying to say....just the wording is a little off
    Yes, but you are a cheap and easy pickup, aren't you?

It is your JOB to impress us. If we aren't impressed, you won't be getting anything, will you? The trick is that you all need to learn how to do this without sounding arrogant. For some reason, this is hard for many men.
    If while I'm chatting up a girl I drop into conversation that I own this business that business, have a holiday home here, drive a Porsche.

I might think I'm impressing her, but surely I'm comming across as a self centered arrogant bastard

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not about the business portion, but yes, mentioning that you own extra homes and drive extravagant automobiles probably isn't necessary.

That's an extremely fine line to walk, so of course it's hard to do.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why is it so hard to not brag? Women don't seem to have this problem. You guys are funny fellows.

Not about the business portion, but yes, mentioning that you own extra homes and drive extravagant automobiles probably isn't necessary.
    Any girl thats impressed by that or immediatly try's to extract that info spells G o l d d i g g e r to me and then I'm not impressed

Alex/Casa Nova had some good points that you shot down without thinking them through vasti.

I know you'd like to back down but it wouldn't look good when Giga arrives here later. I understand

Why is it so hard to not brag? Women don't seem to have this problem. You guys are funny fellows.
    Well, it's easy not to brag. However, you don't have to be bragging in order to come off sounding arrogant.

I get it; we need to be confident, but not cocky. Depending on how you view those two traits, they can really start to blur together.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    Any girl thats impressed by that or immediatly try's to extract that info spells G o l d d i g g e r to me and then I'm not impressed

A girl that is impressed by extravagant cars and spare homes might qualify as a gold digger. Having your own business (at least, in California) is not unusual, and not especially impressive, at least not to me. It is something that might come up naturally in the course of a normal conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaven View Post
    I get it; we need to be confident, but not cocky. Depending on how you view those two traits, they can really start to blur together.
    Exactly!

I never brag, I don't have to. If I have to discuss what I own, or drive, or work at to impress a girl then I don't want to get to know her in the first instance

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast