+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She loves me, but I dont feel the same

She loves me, but I dont feel the same

Ok heres the thing. I have this woman that appears to be perfect for me. She does the things I like, even the things I like that she doesnt she learns to like. The problem is, I dont like her. This woman loves me and even my parents like her and everyone I know likes her. Being that everyone tells me shes a good catch I tried, for 2 years but I STILL dont feel the same way. I dont even like having sex with her much. What am I to do? I know shes a good woman but I feel like I cant keep this up any longer, ive spoken with her about it but its going nowhere. I have no attraction to this women but im highly attracted to a few others ive met in the time ive been with her. And before you question its not just a physical attraction. Like this one woman I know excites me so much I just feel like going for her but I dont want to be an ungrateful bastard to this woman im with. I feel like I should follow my heart but I keep holding back because im 27 and I figure what happens if it doesnt work out and I lose out on a perfectly good woman. But then again its a woman im not in to. What if 10 years go by and I still feel like I do today? This woman loves me and is talking about marriage, I cant do that. I dont love her. She knows and is still willing to keep trying. What would you do in a situation like this or what more info do you need because I really need help. Thanks in advanced.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeez, buddy - she has to worry about fading beauty and a biological time clock. Stop wasting her time and break it off with her already. If you don't love her, then you don't love her. She deserves someone who WILL.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah man breakup with her . You are wasting your and her time .

that's unfair to the girl. and it does u no good as well, esp when u have so many worries and concerns.

King Zarathu Guest
    Yep! Get rid of the hag!

Thanks for the feedback guys. It is about time I let her go.

Your parents are gonna freak out.

I hope you get to date the exciting one- everyone deserves this.