+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Valentines Day..........

Valentines Day..........

Something that i think i should start organising soon for my girlfriend.

Just curious as to what the girls on this forum think is a great night?

I was thinking of arranging dinner then go to a jazz lounge then go to a hotel. just wondering if thats the way to go.

Anyone else started working theirs out, and yes i do know its still a month away, but its better to have it organised than not!

I'm not a chick, but I'm organizing mine. A trip to a Broadway show (RENT), followed by some window shopping, then a nice dinner. Nothing fancy, but it'll be her first broadway show so it should be nice anyway.

Alexi

Originally posted by sfalexi
    I'm not a chick, but I'm organizing mine. A trip to a Broadway show (RENT), followed by some window shopping, then a nice dinner. Nothing fancy, but it'll be her first broadway show so it should be nice anyway.

Alexi
    man RENT ****ing sucks. i dont know, i'm only 17 so i dont know about "adults" taste in that type of stuff.............. but when i went to new york i saw it and i thought it sucked... it made no sense and was really really cheesy...... oh god. its so bad lol
    much love xo

Well, different strokes for different folks there GuitarGirl. You may not have liked it, but enough people did in order for it to become, and stay a very large broadway show. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion.

Alexi

Not to mention it's the ONLY show I can go to that day unless I want to consider Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Aida, or Moving Out (based on Billy Joel's songs). So it's kinda the lesser of all the evils.

I really hope my boyfriend is putting this kind of thought into our Valentines. I told him it was a big deal to me because it is my first Valentines day ever (with a Valentine that is).

As far as what girls like all I have to say is that we love to see that you put thought, time and (sorry) money into something. Also that you really considered what we like in the process. Try to really think who she is and go with that. I have found you can never go wrong if you follow those words of advice. But of course that is just me.

Well.. a spa day never hurt anyone either. Manicure, pedicure, massage, stufff like that. Most girls really dig that stuff.

Most of all treat her like a queen and make her feel like the most important girl in the entire world. That is the best thing ever.

Good luck and have fun!

Vangirl

im gonna buy her a dozen of red rose, with a white rose in the middle and a note saying "in every buch, theres one thats really stand out...you're that one" or somethign like that . hopefully i get some afterward ....lol

Honestly... Valentines is a Hallmark Holiday.. just to sell more cards. Maybe Im just bitter cause I'll be alone on Valentines day...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

No kidding...

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"