+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confidence boost?

confidence boost?

my boyfriend and i have been dating for about 10 months now. he is so wonderful. every problem that has ever been we talk about it, and work it out.

now, besides that.

sex. he is amazing, he knows everything about me sexually, i enjoy sex so much.

the problem is, other women have always told him that he was small. and it is. but he is really good at sex. (also, he practically lost his virginity to me) i dont know a way to tell him that no matter the size, he is still amazing at sex.

any ideas?

ps. he is a very sensitive person, very critical of himself. he has gotten a lot better since weve been together though.

he really has nothing to be ashamed of in himself.

hmm. i would share how good he is in bed with your female friends. obviously i would leave out the small part-no need. if u could find a way to let him know that you're friends heard he was great in bed i think that would be great. i would stress to him how good he really is and compliment it in other ways.the look of it in detail. is it average width wise? you could compliment that and say it's fat blah blah. i'm actually on the bigger size but let me tell you-i had a girl show very little interest in sex and i 100 percent started thinking (and becoming very depressed) that i was a homely person. it absolutely destroyed me because i was in love w/her,she said she loved me, and i ended up basing everything off her opinion. looking back-yeah sure i guess i was'nt strong enough and you should'nt let anyone else "MAKE" you feel a certain way but it was what it was. as soon as i got away and i started noticing pretty girls started showing interest i was quickly cured of these feelings. but when we were my friggin chest hurt from heartache that she didnt find me sexually attractive. wow. that was long .sorry. good luck.

tell your bf that you've been with guys who are smaller than him. It will make him realize it could always be worse.

that is great advice. thank you. ill be doing that tonight.

to "hal24" response
    Last edited by foundperfection; 30-10-06 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    tell your bf that you've been with guys who are smaller than him. It will make him realize it could always be worse.
    hmm....but that would be a lie.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hal24 View Post
    hmm. i would share how good he is in bed with your female friends. obviously i would leave out the small part-no need. if u could find a way to let him know that you're friends heard he was great in bed i think that would be great. i would stress to him how good he really is and compliment it in other ways.the look of it in detail. is it average width wise? you could compliment that and say it's fat blah blah. i'm actually on the bigger size but let me tell you-i had a girl show very little interest in sex and i 100 percent started thinking (and becoming very depressed) that i was a homely person. it absolutely destroyed me because i was in love w/her,she said she loved me, and i ended up basing everything off her opinion. looking back-yeah sure i guess i was'nt strong enough and you should'nt let anyone else "MAKE" you feel a certain way but it was what it was. as soon as i got away and i started noticing pretty girls started showing interest i was quickly cured of these feelings. but when we were my friggin chest hurt from heartache that she didnt find me sexually attractive. wow. that was long .sorry. good luck.

Sorry to hear that, dude.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just ask him to make love to you, blah, blah, blah. Obviously you wouldn't want him if he weren't any good, right? So let him know that you are wanting him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

just to fill you guys in on what happened....

i tell my best friend all about in our relationship. so i asked her to send him a message saying that she hears he's good from me...and she wants advice on what to say to her bf to make him a better lover.

and it worked!

i went into his work...and i said "-insert name- wanted your phone number..and im not sure why" and so he looked at his phone...and he laughed....

later he told me what an ego boost it was..and that he is feeling a lot better...

it made me happy to know that he is comfortable.

thanks guys! especially hal24!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Heh, I find that so funny.

Scary how easy it is to manipulate a person...

that's awesome. and what's great is you're only telling the truth anyways. you already got the great sex. now it will probably only get better with his confidence. i always here how much girls find that a turn on. jeez..i need to get confident! i'm having plenty of my own issues. ha