+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MEN-what do you think of women who take the initiative?

MEN-what do you think of women who take the initiative?

Do you guys like it when women take the reins and show action?
    Like forget the whole "chasing" thing for a minute, what does it say to you when the woman takes the action and pursues your bootie?

I like it, it shows me that they not only know what they want, but also goes for it. I like a women that can reverse the roles every now and then.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Yes, especially in conversations. Nothing worse than when your hanging out with a girl or a group of girls(not recommending this) and not one of them say anything until you do. It shows no intelligence whatsoever if she's completely dependent on you.

Oh, you guys are show confidence in yourself, that's a real plus...
    Innova, as fellow Packer fans, and some other similar things, your comment means a lot. I just wanted to see what the general consenus was on here.

So, now, what would prove to you she's serious in her actions?
    What would you think would be the most impressive thing she could do? Now mind you I'm not looking for advice here, just curious about the males perspective...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Well it depends on each women, i'm a person that pays extreme attention to the little actions, their actions. The eye contact, the smiling, how comfortable she seems around me, etc, etc.

Another way is when you can have good convo's with the women. Talking is one of the most purverse ways to not only know about a person, but also their ways of feeling about you.

good one...

Re: MEN-what do you think of women who take the initiative?

Originally posted by squirrley
    Do you guys like it when women take the reins and show action?
    Like forget the whole "chasing" thing for a minute, what does it say to you when the woman takes the action and pursues your bootie?
    Well, that would depend on the quality of her booty. To tell the truth, if women have game, and I mean GAME, it can be a real turn on. Some women know how to flirt and can hunt their men down, although the one time I met one of these huntresses she turned out to be a damn lousy kisser. Nonetheless, women making the move can be a turn on, unless there is nothing "on-turning" about the woman in the first place.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Oh ok, that makes sense, guess I thought the overall idea of a woman taking "action" could be a turn off...
    and I'm finding it's a good thing....

I don't see why its turn off though. Results may vary however.

Showing too much eagerness maybe, or desperation, I don't know. So how much is too much?

i never had a girl come to me lately and hit on me...sooner or later maybe...
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

well how would that make you feel? A woman totally coming after you?

Well,

I can say that it does happen to me every now and then. It's a bit shocking when it first happens (cause it's not really expected) but then I just went along with it. It takes a lot of the "nervousness" out of the dating process and makes the flirting just that much more fun cause you KNOW the other will respond favorably to your comments. So all in all, I say go for it.

Warning, it will make you seem a little bit "easier". Just warning you in case you are in fact not "easy" and don't want to be "easy". (All the girls that went after me were the type that, if I had wanted, would have gotten it on with me and eventually graduated to threesomes and other very very naughty scenarios)

If you don't want to seem easy, just go after him but just don't seem "too" eager. Basically, give him wide open opportunities to ask you out, but don't PURSUE too hard.

Alexi

Um, that's great advice, but what if you've already been there and done that? I can say I'm NOT easy, at 33 and been on a streak of 4 with out sex, that's not the issue for me. This was just something I was curious about. I do want someone no doubt no lie, maybe looking for boundaries...

The funny thing is with guys, is that the moment a girl initiates a conversation, they immediately assume that the girl is interested in them. When in reality the girl might just be making conversation and being friendly. So when a girl is very forward in her interest, a guy can get to thinking, "Wow. This chick wants me. I'm gonna get laid so easy." and if you're looking for an actual relationship you've made it harder because now you have to backtrack to the point where they understand that you are just interested in them and that they are NOT gonna get laid as soon as they ask you out. That is just some information as to what runs through the a guy's head when he is pursued.

So you already pursued him hard and have set up and/or gone on dates with him? Time to back off. You've done your part in getting him to go out with you, now lay back and watch him as he tries to flirt with you and figure out what you're all about. Just as guys do to girls (pretend not to be interested, have an actual life outside of dating that one person, etc.) it works both ways. Give me a girl I just can't seem to have and I want her even more.

Alexi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast