+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i don't get it

i don't get it

hi,

i have a big problem the past weekend(saterday) i had an argue with the girl i love so much i was tired of it she keeps on breaking my heart and i was drunk to i said some hard thing i wanted to hurt her and i did it deep the next morning (sunday) a female friend of that girl came talk to me on msn messenger she said do you realize how much you've hurted her ? she told me the truth that girl i love so much wanted a relationship with me but she never told me i don't get it do i have to smell it or what :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

now she has a boyfriend and it's drivng me crazy this is not fair she never told me she wanted a relationship sunday evening she came and talk to me on msn she has forgiven me the argue but she can't forget about it does she has that boyfriend to make me jealous ? if so it's working i'm getting crazy is there any chance left for a relationship between me and that girl :confused:
    don't tell me to search for another girl if i can't have her i don't want nobody she is my heart and soul how to get her back :confused: :confused:

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    take it easy.. there is a thing called the "period" and it might actually help you get your point across. try using it more when you're describing something. secondly, you should have sensed something about this girl. if she likes you, she will definately try to show her interest in one way or another. and it seems that her getting into another relationship is far too soon. you may actually want to think things through and realize what you have done. maybe you have lost her for now, but learn from this experience. try to do things better next time and don't let the liquor get the best of you. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Hmmm... you're not the only LoverBoy who is confused.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control