+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anger/Conflict Management

ooh, I hate memories that make you cringe. heh aw.. well you were only 7 though.
    this could be a thread of its own.. memories that make you cringe.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    And once again, you've done it wrong.
    And once again,

I'M GOING TO WRONG YOU IN THE FACE VASHTI

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Ouch!

Don't worry, I have PLENTY of memories like that that make me cringe. Here, this should give you a giggle and make you not think about yours.

I was 7 years old, and I was at this Chamber of Commerce meeting (about 170 people in the room advertising for their business). Basically, everybody gets 60 seconds to stand up and talk about their business. I was 7, I raised my hand, and said "to Hell with it" to this guy's ice cream business. I'm turning red with embarrassment as I type this, everybody just gasped and there was this huge amount of chatting. I remember vaguely hearing, "He got that from his dad." Heh. I ended up apologizing in public. That's embarrassing.

Man, I was ruling the Universe at age 7. ****!
    Ah, memories. Love em'.

Tiay --- Revenge makes me feel good full stop. Equivalent exchange.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Tiay --- Revenge makes me feel good full stop. Equivalent exchange.
    Me too.

Okay- the worst- breaking down and crying from being so angry. It's unfair to the opponent and mortifying to me all at the same time.

The best- my divorce. Sometimes you just have to know when enough is enough and walk away without setting anything on fire.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    One of the silliest fights I've gotten into was with my friend Will.

I used to walk everywhere in higschool, no matter what the weather, and no further than 10 miles.

So I was talkin' about how I hate people put their high beams on on this one road where there's no sidewalk. 'Cause it makes it hard for me to see where I'm walkin'. And he was making the argument that they do it to see me.

Yes, but few people put their brights back low after it's established there was a pedestrian. And we ended up really like, duking it out over this. He was just playing devil's, but I think he took it too far and ended up really pissing me off.

We were headed towards his house, but I stormed off and walked to the school where I attempted to sleep in one of the court yards. But kept getting bit by shit. So I reluctantly went to his house. After having thought about it, (while getting bit) decided my reaction was silly and apologized for it. While point out I was angry with his behavior as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12