+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love at first sight

Love at first sight

hi guys and girls, i met a girl on one day at a function. She is pretty and she is staying not far from my house but i have never seen her before.. then first look, i feel in love with her.. after that i asked my friend who is her friend to ask her some question..

1st : i asked my friend to tell her that i like her( she called her to my table where i was eating)

2nd: i asked my friend to ask her whether that i am handsome or not( unfortunately she shooked her head slowly)

After that i was still at the table, my friend followed her and talked to her.. then after that my friend came back to me and said "she wants to study and she said please dont disturb her, let her finish her studies first ( she is 16)".

an hour later, my friend told her i wanted her hp number... but she refused to give her number..

on the next day, my friend asked the number from her again, and she gave.. she said we can only be friends, not more than that.. a few days later i found out that she already had a boyfriend.. but i still want her.. i love her very muchi think of her all the time.pelase help

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She doesn't sound like she reciprocates your feelings. You should move on. There is a girl out there for you, but this isn't her..
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, if love at first sight ever were possible... I'm pretty sure what you're describing isn't it. I think you can get a feeling about someone at first sight, and that can turn into something much bigger. You don't even know this girl though, so what you're feeling is not love.

The best advice I can give you is just try to talk with her when you get the opprotunities. Don't push it though, if her attitude towards you doesn't change within a couple of conversations, than it's not going to.

People can say no in any number of ways. They can refuse to give their number. They can say they don't find you attractive. If that doesn't work, they can avoid you like the plague, get their brother to have a "talk" with you, or get the police involved. How far do you want to take this?