Alright, except for a few times in my life the girl has always initiated the first few steps in a physical relationship...well thats not entirely true Ive assisted, I guess you could say but most of the time girls Ive been with will be very upfront and obvious about waht they want from me.

I had a few bad relationships, one after another really where I was cheated on in one, been told nonsense by another, a few actually and relativelt recently Ive just been fed up and have been much more picky than usual with women. Id like to just have a real good relationship for once instead of bullshit, so when girls have been showing their interest I get an imaginary headache or I guess heartache. I dont like jumpin right into things anymore either but at the same time while I was thinkin this way I met a really special girl and kinda ignored the signs she gave me at first, or not ignored but didnt act on and I feel that she has become disinterested in a physical sort of relationship. We have in the meantime become real good friends but I think we could be so much more. She knows that I like her and I would be real surprised to find that she doesnt feel at least similar towards me but theres the friendship aspect that may get in the way. I know that shes way too good of a friend to ever let a physical relationship ruin, meaning that I will always be her good friend no matter what, but I feel that she will just think that we cant be together cuz were friends.

Basically Ive also not treated her like I would a girl that I have feelings for, in the sense that I dont always hold the door open, like I wouldnt rush ahead of her and hold it to be chivalrous right now at least, cuz were friends. I wouldnt buy her flowers or do any of that kind of stuff. Ive been told that its one way or the other by some people but why cant it be both? A girl friend of mine told me that I need to give her a reason to fall for me, in other words do all the things like holding doors and flowers. I have no problem doing any of that stuff I think the world of her but could she maybe be waiting for that? Shes away at school so dont really see one another often. Could she not want to start a relationship like this? because after this winter we wont really see each other very much if at all for a long time.

What are your opinions ladies? I have a strong feeling that she might be thinkin the same as I am so should I just bite the bullet and go for it all out when she comes home? Would that be the thing a woman might be waitin for, its not the situation, especially with a girl like her, that she would throw herself at me or anyone so could she be waitin for me to sweep her off her feet? Shes given me plenty of signals

Thanks ladies!