+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are uneven breasts pretty common?

Are uneven breasts pretty common?

I joked around with this girl about how I have one testicle bigger than the other. She fired back well that's how my breasts are. She claims one is a B, and the other is a C. I've never noticed anything but this girl is a friend and I don't exactly tend to see her bare breasts... but I figured I'd google it and picked up some interesting information.

So is it pretty common to be up to a cup off? I figured it had something to do with your growth rate too... granted, she is 18, but don't some girls finally END all puberty stages by like... 20?

Also, doesn't birth control help that? When my ex got on the pill she grew a cup size in a month...

Just figured I'd ask!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It is very common for them to be slightly different in size, although I don't know about a whole cup size. I would think that birth control would make them grow at the same rate, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

So you're implying if birth control was introduced, it'd simply make them both pick up speed at the same pace... rendering the end result in STILL a lopsided pair of breasts. Eh?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That would be my guess.

If she is bothered by the difference in size, she might want to talk to a physician about corrective procedures. I am sure it is easily fixed.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hmm... surgery?? Youch.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was actually thinking of liposuction, but I'm not sure how that would affect mammary glads.

I can't imagine that'd really be... you know, beneficial. But I don't know much about that.

Any ladies here want to pipe up about their experiences? Perhaps there's more women here with uneven breasts (whether a slight bit or a huge difference) than we think.

I think mine are pretty much the same. I wasn't aware that being a whole cup-size different was very common at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    My friend had a reduction, her recovery time was almost nil, so some corrections can't be too serious. It was kinda disappointing though...all the guys encouraged her to develop back pains instead of smaller breasts, but she didn't listen to us.

Stubborn bitch. Why was she so selfish, do you think?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Stubborn bitch. Why was she so selfish, do you think?
    She must have been one of those damn feminists.

hehehe..

hm. A whole cup size? Though.. that wouldn't necessarily mean much if she's right on the border between C and B cup sizes anyway. I can wear both C and B cup bras, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    hehehe..

hm. A whole cup size? Though.. that wouldn't necessarily mean much if she's right on the border between C and B cup sizes anyway. I can wear both C and B cup bras, for instance.
    Me too, depending on what time of the month it is. Maybe she only PMS's on the left...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she was exaggerating the full cup size difference because she wants to pique bluetoxin's interest...

speaking of boobs and back pain.. I can't imagine having enough weight there to cause back problems..
    I keep telling my mom she needs to put on a little weight, she's only about 110, and she said "you're only heavier because you've got some more weight on your chest!", I weigh about 119, so I said, "I doubt they weigh 9 pounds".

I've known a few people that got reductions. They were so happy afterwards! One of them dragged me out for a marathon shopping spree because for the first time since jr. high school, clothes looked right on her. She was thrilled.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast