+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF --> Friends with benefits

GF --> Friends with benefits

Hello, as of last friday my gf and i broke up. We both knew it was going to end, there were so many small arguements. And there are a few personality traits which we both dont like in each other. We both still want to be friends with one another. And since the sex was really good inbetween us, we decided to be friends with benefits.

I thought i would be all for it, but im not. Im lonely, and spending the occasional afternoon with her doesnt help me get over her. And while i want sex, i just dont think i cant have it with her.

Well yesterday i asked her if she wanted to stay the night (great idea right?[sarcasm]), she wanted to know who was over. I told her that my roommates and a few girls. Well then she said she wanted my roommate and wanted to know about her competition here. At first i thought she was kidding, but she does actually want him. Luckily in the end she declined.

Is it just me? but that seems ridiculous, absurd, and hurtful, all at the same time. Why would you think that you can just break up with me? and then ask for dating strategies to snag my roomate? What if you succeed, thats going to be nice, to see or hear you in bliss with my roommate all the time.

And then tonight she wants me to come over to a party with her. And while i have nothing else to do, i think i would rather do nothing than follow her around like a love sick puppy. I feel like her sex toy.

its so hard to stick up for yourself. I would like to think i have some confidence and some pride to not let myself be used. But it is so hard, even right now im wondering if I should call her back and tell her im comming to the party.

i just needed to say that.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No! Have some dignity and quit contacting her, or you will NEVER get over her. BTW - I think her wanting to sleep with your friend is really, really messed up and cruel.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    BFTrick, I have a riddle for you.

What is pink, small, typically between a female's legs (before surgery), and sometimes tight, sometimes as big as a ****ing cave that a homeless person could live in?

Answer: You. You if you keep talking to her like a bitch.

Don't even dare talk to her again.

you're thinking with your dick. Stop it. Problem solved.

that's rough BF.

I went through the same thing with my last boyfriend. We were still fooling around and then he let me know he was head over heels for my best friend.

Soon he wanted me to help me get her... it destoryed my friendship with him and her.

Unfortunately though the issues is probably much more complicated than you think. If she's doing that... honestly she prolly is resentful that you aren't together, wants to make you jealous... and probably feels like your sex toy as well...

remember... friends with benefits... it's never win-win-win. ever.

I agree I think it is very distasteful of her to be asking you how to get with the roomate, but at the same time, you have given her green light to do/say as she pleases, she has a nice comfy set up there....how about you?

have you the ability to let go of her?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    look at the date of the thread, you simpletons.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

bwahahaha...right