+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with a doctor!

In love with a doctor!

Hi,
    I have this problem which I cannot seem to come up with an easy solution. Maybe it is hard for ME…
    Well, I have been madly in love with this guy for like 4 years now. He is a medical intern who graduated from this university close to our campus. I myself am an IT student and will be graduated after two months.
    The guy has been interested in me for three years. Whenever I saw him, he was like almost coming up to me and talk. But I don’t know what restricted him off. Maybe my body language wasn't right.
    He has had a girlfriend for 4 years though doesn’t seem to be much interested in her. They were on and off quite much of the time. The girl is in his class and she is the one who is drooling over him. She even spread rumors of their engagement which was all of course made up. I saw them once together at the cafeteria which made me flip out. Even then, he was looing at me.
    I was much confused so I emailed him anonymously this past week to know the truth and tell him how I felt. He wrote that he didn’t love the girl he was going out with. He even said that it wasn’t dating; he was just spending time with her for undisclosed reasons. (How come? You don’t go out with somebody for four years and name it just “spending time”… The girl is desperate for him!)
    He also wrote that he had feelings for some girl in our campus. I couldn’t get him to reveal the girl’s name. He said that he wanted to meet her and tell her though he couldn’t. When I told him I had feelings for him, he said he couldn’t do anything about it. Well, he thought I was this other girl who had a crush on him.
    I don’t see him quite often now for he is at the hospital mostly and rarely comes to his campus.
    I don’t know if I can tell him anything… Cause I am sure only 90% that the girl he has feelings for is me. I am confused because I don’t know why he doesn’t make any attempts to, you know, get the girl he wants.
    I have so many jealous girls around me who make up rumors so I would drop him off my head, even his supposed “girlfriend”. She gets so much insecure when I am around (We all go to the same cafeteria). All this stuff makes me believe that he really must like me a lot. Maybe they have spread rumors behind my back so he wouldn’t attempt to ask me out or something. If so, how do I come clean?

Please I need some advice I know this is really confusing!

Dawn

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate to burst your bubble, but wouldn't you rather be dating a guy who was so crazy about you, he wouldn't even THINK of dating someone else? You don't require much, do you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Start off by not playing these little "anonymous admirer" games.

You're only gonna confuse yourself and him even more and make things a lot more complicated than they have to be.

He's expressing an interest, get direct, get up in his face and ask him out.

He has a girlfriend. Back off, for God's sake. You're embarassing yourself.