+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i was her.. now i am the other woman

i was her.. now i am the other woman

This man and I have been off and on again for 2 years. We did ok the first go-around. The best we could for the circumstances. Unfortuntatly I was on the rebound from a short marriage and he was still recovering from a broken heart. My fault was I really wasn't ready to "settledown". And his was he wasn't ready to "open Up" Eventually however, We became attached, fell in love and then just when things started to look up .... NOTHING he decided to move out of state just 6 months after we started becoming "serious". I tried to keep my cool.. being supportive of his decisions to make something of his life. I helped him pack find schools (basically took care of everthing he would need for his transistion). We decided to enjoy the time we had left until I realized I was too emotionally involved to try and pretend the whole situation was ok.
    Unaware that we were going to start a trend... We kept seeing each other ... and still do(a move that was suppose to happen in a month, to this day 1 1/2 years later .. has YET to happen). I was confused for a while as to what we were .. until the call. He had always said he was a "one-moman" man. HA well he met someone. He and I could "no longer be" (whatever it is we were). He wanted to give them a chance... so I respectfully (with my broken heart) backed off. NOT a month later.... ring, ring HE starts calling, no mentioning of her. I thought we were going to really give us a chance. Until I found out.. not only was she still in the picture.. but she was 2 months pregnant. .. but then again... so was I. He tried convincing us that he wasn't ready. Neither was I... however she kept hers. I have never been more ashamed or heart broken in my life... I was a fool to listen to him and not stand up myself. Reguardless.. she knew NOTHING OF ME... until one day I ADVISED HER. I felt she had every right to know that their entire relationship was a lie. He livid with me called "us" off again.. which was fine with me! BUT i still loved him. 3 months later... they are still together and I myself has moved on as well. UNTIL RING RING he misses me .. i Fall again and for the past 6 months we have been having an affair. WHY WHY WHY why can't this man and I leave each other alone. To me the cheating is wrong... I would have never looked myself as a cheater before him. I can't say no to him.. Why can't he stop calling me?? What is it that makes a man keep coming around??? PLEASE ANY FEED BACK i keep thinking someone sees it differently than I do.. he wont open up.. maybe i can get a mans opinion to understand what he may be feeling or thinking. HELP

thanks.... so im the whole cake now what lol

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you are trying to make this out to be a good deal more romantic than it actually is. Your guy is a no good bastard, and YOU are the person who no longer belongs in this equation. You should stay away from him since he is now the father of an innocent little baby who deserves a chance at a normal family.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

He's playing boths sides of the field, sweetheart...and he will always play two sides of the field if he can do it now. That's all there is to it. If you want a monogomus man, this guy isn't the one for you.
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Move on!!!

You should seriously ditch that guy. Should he call you again in 3 or 6 months, hang up the phone!!!! He has a family now, and you are not part of it.

Goodluck!!!