+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your kissing fantasy

Your kissing fantasy

Right when the sun starts to rise, I’m sleeping quietly under a palm tree in my hammock. A sweet, tender kiss right on my forehead awakens me and I look up at him as he joins me, enjoying the sunrise and each other. I really hope this fantasy will one day become reality.

What’s your ultimate kissing fantasy?

Right when the sun starts to rise, I’m sleeping quietly under a palm tree in my hammock. A sweet, tender kiss right on my forehead awakens me and I look up at her as she joins me, enjoying the sunrise and each other. I really hope this fantasy will one day become reality.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Right when the sun starts to rise, I’m sleeping quietly under a palm tree in my hammock. A sweet, tender kiss right on my forehead awakens me and I look up at her as she joins me, enjoying the sunrise and each other. I really hope this fantasy will one day become reality.

Right when the sun starts to rise, I’m sleeping quietly under a palm tree in my hammock. A sweet, tender kiss right on my forehead awakens me and I look up at them as they join me, enjoying the sunrise and each other. I think to myself, "Damn, this hammock is really getting full."

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Right when the sun starts to rise, I’m sleeping quietly under a palm tree in my hammock. A sweet, tender kiss right on my forehead awakens me and I look up at them as they join me, enjoying the sunrise and each other. I think to myself, "If Giga would just scoot over, I'd have some room."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Right when the sun starts to rise, I’m sleeping quietly under a palm tree in my hammock. A sweet, tender kiss right on my forehead awakens me and I look up at him as he joins me. But because he woke me up, I twist the hammock unexpectedly so he falls off onto the ground abruptly.[/QUOTE]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Saturday morning, midsummer. Warm water. Swimming in a small private harbour on Catalina Island surrounded by a school of brillantly orange Garibaldi fish. Water is so clear you can see to the bottom 30 feet below. Later, swim to the desolate beach and have a quiet breakfast on the sands.

Lived the fantasy

...and obviously there's someone nice right there with me in this kissing setting (a woman...just to confirm once again that I'm hetero)

My new kissing fantasy involves a kiss I got in my boyfriend's parents' kitchen on the day after Christmas. The house was full of people, but for about 30 seconds, we were alone in the kitchen. He grabbed my waist with his right hand, slid his left hand into my hair and pulled me to him for the best kiss I've ever had in my entire life. It was just a bit rough, and he hadn't shaved that day, so it was a bit stubbly.

Just thinking about it now makes me weak in the knees.
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My new kissing fantasy involves me, Rachel, and...well, that's all I need right now.

Right when the sun starts to rise, I wouldn't be sleeping under a palm tree in a hammock because if you did that in ireland you'd either freeze or get eaten alive by insects.

Otherwise.. I love to be gently pinned and then teased with little kisses leading into deeper ones. The one-hand-around-waist-one-hand-cupping-my-cheek type kiss is an all time favourite knee melter.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    Otherwise.. I love to be gently pinned and then teased with little kisses leading into deeper ones. The one-hand-around-waist-one-hand-cupping-my-cheek type kiss is an all time favourite knee melter.
    those are always nice... i always gave those to my ex...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    My new kissing fantasy involves a kiss I got in my boyfriend's parents' kitchen on the day after Christmas. The house was full of people, but for about 30 seconds, we were alone in the kitchen. He grabbed my waist with his right hand, slid his left hand into my hair and pulled me to him for the best kiss I've ever had in my entire life. It was just a bit rough, and he hadn't shaved that day, so it was a bit stubbly.

Just thinking about it now makes me weak in the knees.
    This would be easy for me to do.

Were I maybe 2 inches taller, and not 2 inches shorter than Ames.

I hate bein' off balance.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    This would be easy for me to do.

Were I maybe 2 inches taller, and not 2 inches shorter than Ames.

I hate bein' off balance.
    how tall are you?

There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast