+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone Tell Me What Hes Thinking!

It is ironic isnt it? Funny though, YOU STILL DONT AND NEVER WILL GET A CLUE.

To each its own life and living it the way they CHOOSE to do so.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Funny though, YOU STILL DONT AND NEVER WILL GET A CLUE.
    Once again. Irony. Killing. Me.

HEY guess what??? We are back together, he was just dealing with a very bad money problem and didnt want me to be there and worry about his future. He is even better to me than he was before nad said that the time away from me made him realise how much he loved me. As for you poor pathetic people who so easily judged a good person as bad, why dont you all go to hell. I cant see the use of calling this place a love forum if noone here believes in that word... LOVE.
    This will be my last post in this useless forum... Ive got a dte tonight with the best thing that has happened in my life, no thanks to you.

Nah. I believe in love. Just not in your case.

Ok, see you next time he dumps ya. :wink:

I'd say in about a month or so, she'll come back saying that he dumped her but she still loves him... and Ice queen will be there... talking about the irony of it...
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

lol lol lol

He came over to see my parents.. Weve already bought two rings
    .. and he passed very well with my father... As for you poor Ice queen.. go back to Antartica and live with the penguins.. for he is now in my room, next to me and laughing at all your responses... while youll sleep alone.. Ill be in my bedroom in my house with the greatest guy there is and as for you screwed guy. Maybe if youd stop judging about a sweet guy that you dont even know (lol and I did show him what you said about him, well he just said that its a pity there are still sad ppl like you in this world lol) you might actually find someone or something usefull... as for me, hehe, Im going to go back to another 6 hour snuggling session with him... tchau fools!

Weve already bought two rings
    OMG! Like, you do realize, you absolutely have to let him **** you up the ass now?

and he passed very well with my father...
    Wow. Bad parenting. I sure as hell wouldn't let my 15-year old daughter date a 22 year-old. 'Cause, you know, 22-year-old boys tend to like to sleep with the girls they date?
    (Promise me you won't procreate, stupidity must be genetic.)

while youll sleep alone..
    Been stalking the wrong person?
    Girl. You are 15. If I were you, I'd rather sleep alone.

OMFG!!! LMAO!!!!
    damn Icequeen you put that so eloquently...holy shit i'm laughing so damn hard..
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Wow...um, I missed this juicy thread.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

as for you screwed guy. Maybe if youd stop judging about a sweet guy that you dont even know (lol and I did show him what you said about him, well he just said that its a pity there are still sad ppl like you in this world lol) you might actually find someone or something usefull...
    Just so you know, I have found someone that I care for very much. I'm not judging him as a person... just that he's 22 and he's daing a high school student. I also think that some girls are very easily seduced by older men, and many of them are hurt in the long run. I just don't think you understand how many guys are extremley good at acting nice when in reality they only want one thing from girls your age....I quote Ice Queen in saying "OMG! Like, you do realize, you absolutely have to let him **** you up the ass now?"

LOL LOL LOL
    Its just like what I said, you all judge someone so easily... we havent had sex, which is probaly why youre so grumpy Icy? Never had a guy sleep next to you while just lying there looking in your eyes, hands on your hair and talking about Pearl Jam or the next film that hes waiting to watch? Guess over there where you liv they just slept with you for sex and still do.. lol ... as for the anal joke, my god, Im oveawed by your experience, just hope youre able to sit down after all that... must really hurt behind there ?
    As for the bad parenting, well since Im not the one just sitting in front of the computer trying to show ppl Im right, just asking you not to judge someone who has lived a very different life than you and was raised certainly much better than you, just because you lost you virginity in the backseat of a car after a prom or something and now think all men are idiots just because YOU couldnt make a good choice... so Ill leave this bad parenting thing to be judged by time, and in time my father's decision will be proven right, as all that he has decided has before been proven right. By the way screwed guy, sorry about making the same mistake that old Icy here is doing.. guess I got so mad when I read what everyone is saying about my love that I slashed out at the wrong person. Once again sorry. As for you Icy, get a soft cushion to sit down on, will make you less grumpy... you sound way too much like my grandmother

By the way.. if youre too young or lack the braincells to understand what 2 rings mean... we're engaged

Originally posted by Eliana
    By the way.. if youre too young or lack the braincells to understand what 2 rings mean... we're engaged
    Wow, can't believe I missed this thread for so long. I don't tend to be as blunt as IceQueen but I have no choice here. Eliana you're retarded, there's no two ways about it. Engaged at 15, need I say more? You're just a kid and "falling in love" over the course of two weeks is only proof of how immature you truly are. It'd be amusing to see just how miserably this fails due to your lack of insight and control, however with any luck I won't have to hear another typical heartbreak over a little girl's poor judgment. Also, if this forum is so useless to you I really do suggest you stop visiting, it's pretty obnoxious to hear a little kid whine then jump on the only guy who's ever paid the slightest bit of attention to her. I wish you luck though and hope you learn from this monster of a mistake and failure.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Never had a guy sleep next to you while just lying there looking in your eyes, hands on your hair and talking about Pearl Jam or the next film that hes waiting to watch?
    Yeah, cause, that, like, totally means that a guy loves you! And, like, truly loves you. And, like forever. 'Cause, you know, I, for one, wouldn't talk about Pearl Jam or the next film that I'm waiting to watch, to just anyone. There has to be deep connection established there forealz, yo.

Im oveawed by your experience, just hope youre able to sit down after all that... must really hurt behind there ?
    Stalking the wrong person again?

Im right, just asking you not to judge someone who has lived a very different life than you and was raised certainly much better than you
    I know, right? I wish my parents would let me date 22-year-olds at 15! My life would have been so much better. Alas, my silly, silly parents weren't prepared to become grandparents in their early 40s...

... just because you lost you virginity in the backseat of a car after a prom or something and now think all men are idiots
    1) You, once again, are stalking the wrong person;
    2) No, I don't think all men are idiots. I think you are an idiot. I think your father is even more of an idiot than you are, because at least you're young, and he is a grown-ass ignorant man.

in time my father's decision will be proven right, as all that he has decided has before been proven right.
    His decision to have children could never be proved more wrong.

As for you Icy, get a soft cushion to sit down on, will make you less grumpy... you sound way too much like my grandmother
    Let me guess. Your grandmother also thinks your father is a cretin? He needs child-protective services upon him, I swear.

That's not even legal. Those rings are not proof of his committment to you, it's a way for him to get some young pussy and not get put in jail for statutory rape. Believe me, he'll be done with you, when he's done with you, and no rings are going to prevent it.

Originally posted by Eliana
    Its just like what I said, you all judge someone so easily... we havent had sex, which is probaly why youre so grumpy Icy? Never had a guy sleep next to you while just lying there looking in your eyes, hands on your hair and talking about Pearl Jam or the next film that hes waiting to watch?
    I have to agree with Ice Queen on this. The reason you haven't had sex yet is because he wants it to be legal first. Oh my God Pearl Jam and and hands on your hair....he must REALLY love you. I know I would never do that with someone I didn't love... Wow love huh... I must've loved a lot of girls if that is what love is...

As for the bad parenting, well since Im not the one just sitting in front of the computer trying to show ppl Im right,
    You wanna check this line again. You are posting... from a computer.... trying to prove that your right....

just because you lost you virginity in the backseat of a car after a prom or something and now think all men are idiots just because YOU couldnt make a good choice...
    speaking of bad decisions, aren't you the one getting engaged to a 22 year old?

By the way screwed guy, sorry about making the same mistake that old Icy here is doing.. guess I got so mad when I read what everyone is saying about my love that I slashed out at the wrong person. Once again sorry.
    You probably should have held these apologies for someone who is on your side...

As for you Icy, get a soft cushion to sit down on, will make you less grumpy... you sound way too much like my grandmother
    So your grandmother knows your an idiot too huh...

Guess over there where you liv they just slept with you for sex and still do.. lol ... as for the anal joke, my god, Im oveawed by your experience, just hope youre able to sit down after all that... must really hurt behind there ?
    Thats nothing compared to what must be up your ass...

We need to knock some sense into this girl, where are innova and jane when you need um...
    Last edited by Screwed_Guy; 06-02-04 at 06:25 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast