+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone Tell Me What Hes Thinking!

Can ONLY hope she'll come back here with her parents.

I have a son soon to be 15, and if he came home and told me he was involved with a 22 yr old woman, I'd first have her thrown in jail, then lock my son up until he's 18.

I said there were too many issues unkown the age dif, that right there says it all. WTF are your parents thinking? They can't be that old to know the damn laws in this country let alone common sense. Where do you live? The hollors in Kentucky where they allow their kinfolk to marry eachother?

Now that shows the apple doesnt fall from the tree!

YOu yourself made judgements on people within one post and you dont know any of them. IceQuuen maybe harsh at times, and I even have had some rounds with her, but she still knows what she's talking about. ScrewedGuy dont know that well yet, but he sounds pretty cool.

15-you're just starting out in life, and everyones right, this will fail, and we KNOW you wont be back to post that!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

w3rd y0!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Helloo..... Im baack

Last week I turned 16 (leagl age folks) and I told him that I wasnt ready and would prefer to only do it after completing my studies and guess what? He asked me why do I think its that important to him? Yesterday I lied down and told him to do what he wanted with me... and guess what? He grabbed both my cheeks and gave me one loooong kiss... I asked him why he didnt try to do anything else and he said that I had made a decisison and as hes the adult he should respect it... Now can I ask you ignorant people out there... WHERE IS THE **** THAT YOU SAID WOULD HAPPEN?? ISNT HE SUPPOSED TO USE ME WHEN IM LEGAL AND THROW ME AWAY, AS SAYS "WISE"ICY QUEENIE HERE? ISNT HE SUPPOSED TO LIE AND CHEAT TO ME? WHY ISNT HE? lol
    As I said... time will prove mine and my fathers decision correct... and as for our relationship, for those ppl who were kind and asked instead of pointing a finger the most wonderfull guy and accusing him of being some rapist or something.... he is better everyday... We had planned to go watch The return of the king next week I said that I didnt watch first 2 lord of the rings and he bought the dvds and put them under my pillow... he still does these little sweet things, he helps out with my fathers computers, he cooked a wondefull meal for us twice... so just came in to say
    I WAS RIGHT, YOU WERE WRONG!!

OMG, it's already been a whole month and he *still* does these sweet things? Wow, I must apologize -- for he truly must be the most wonderful guy in the world!!! Oh, how stupid I was not to see the tremendous potential of this relationship.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Damn Icequeen I guess we were wrong. I mean c'mon, a month. We obviously judged this guy wrong. After all, I was with a girl for 2 years and had a good relationship with her but I guess that this guy is different, and a month is all it takes. A month must be the time where you know he's a good guy nowdays. He really is such a wonderful guy I'm sure now...
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

WHAT THE HELL? Girl, and that's what you are at this point, you've proved that to all of this just in the response alone, just because its a month doesnt mean jack shit!

Believe me when I say you're not proving anyone here wrong, you're only showing more and more your own insecurities, and that this guy needs some counseling.

Guess your dad too. Come back in a year when this turns out to be a disaster from hell...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Someone call the cops....15 and 22!!! You need to be looking for a dude your age who has the same goals (like going out past 10:00pm) and not trying to pop your cherry with some horn-dawg looser who can't get a girl his own age. That is all he is looking for and I know because when I was 22...4 years ago...I was trying to put it in anything. find a guy your age and grow together. When your ready to go the next step you both will know.

At 15 I was thinking about sex but was not quite ready to go the distance. That's when a boob in the hand was like I scored ...wait... it still is...but you get my point, I hope.

P.S.
    Love = Weakness = Sadness = Heartbreak.... Make sure its worth it.
    Love Is BS

He's not gonna "do what he wants with you". But rather use your emotions to make you think that you want to do it to him. He'll eventually start making moves, and will look hurt if you decline them. Then he'll eventually use the line, "If you really loved me . . . ." And you will cause you're raging with hormones and he's use words to get you to think that sex is the act of showing him that you love him so much. Then you'll be ****ing like rabbits and whenever you're not in the mood, he'll pout a bit, complain, tug on your strings and get you to do it anyway. And eventually, since he's so friggin old, he'll leave. You just wait and see. One month seems like forever (aka long enough) to you cause you're 15, but he's 22 and realizes that one month is not an eternity. And since he's 22, after he's done using you for sex for about a year or two, he'll leave and find someone in college or out of college to have. Who knows? Maybe he'll have someone on the side for those nights that you're stuck at home doing homework or that he can meet after your bedtime.

Alexi

PS - Bottom line is, he's not good news. Find someone your own age for your first 'real' relatoinship. Not someone that's old enough to have a college degree.

I don't think ever in my life up to this point I've ever wanted someone to be taken advantage of.... but for you Elaina, I'll make an exception

LOL do you even read what ppl write...?
    I said turned 16... age of consent here and told him to do what he wants to do with me.. and he didnt do any of the crap you all told me.. didnt you say that he would have me for lunch and dinner when I turned legal? Well it didnt happen... By the way its been 6 months not one month... so learn to read ****ers... or as my boyfriend says about you all... "Well they spend all day on the net judging ppl... must real desperate these poor suckers...

By the way... READ OTHER PPLS POSTS BEFORE REPLYING IDIOTS

look chica. i for one never say much.

but really do you need to throw this stuff back in our faces?

these people here are honest. you asked for opinions and you recieved.

whether you like them or not. that is what opinions are.

now i really suggest you take your childish gloating behavior elsewhere.

kudo's girl for getting an "adult" to fall in love with a child. i'm really wondering about him mental capacity. i mean really???
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

The Ironic part is, that the 16 year old is trying to tell us all that she knows more than us all.

whoever this guy is...is some DESPERATE guy...am i wrong?...22 dude if i was 22 i'll be working, probably having a relationship with someone around my age...but 15 or wait sorry 16...tats just wrong...oh and 18 is the legal age iono where u are but 18 usually is...and just to give a lil heads up in the world...u don't know wat love is...U think i can't cook dinner for a girl, u think i can sweet talk a girl? wat u think i can't ask her to watch a movie? He ain't special no offense... i can do nearly those things just FOR FUN! sorry girl but u're talking to people who really know wats going on in life and being where u haven't even been...so i suggest u stick with your own age group next time...
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

In a funny way I think we both are exactly what her "perfect guy" is. We both are older, we both cook, sweet talk, watch movies. Hey I'm sure we can both have what you call a snuggling session too. Your obviously not being to selective in your guys. You simply make sure that they are the same as every other guy out there.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast