+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone Tell Me What Hes Thinking!

Ok, taking bets.

I say 3 more months max.

I think you give their relationship too much credit. I'd say tops of about 2 months more.
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

ROFL!! I'd say 2 months...too much credit or not...we know it wont last...guy belongs in jail, then dad in counseling...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I dont know how much longer it will last. Either this guy is a sicko that is attracted to girls that have just finished puberty, and therefore no matter how long it lasts he'll always be eyeing up those 8th grade and freshman girls waiting for those training bras to come off which is just damned creepy, or he's just really really slow and has the mentality of a 15 year old boy in which case I can understand him actually fully relating to and being compatible with someone with the maturity of an adolescent. Cause let's face it, no matter what, everyone gets annoyed at the stupid gossip and topics that high school kids talk about. That is if you've matured yourself like any normal person should.

Otherwise, I can't see a reason for dating a fifteen year old. The other day I went with a friend to watch a high school cheerleading competition. His girlfriend is the coach and begged him to come and he didn't want to go alone. And watching all those little girls bouncing around half-dressed sickened me to my stomach. I can't get into watching the fourteen year olds with short shorts and halter tops. I could barely even watch them (I kept looking up at the ceiling and readint the different banners on the walls onstead.) Some of those chearleader coaches though! . . . now THEY looked good to me.

So Eliana, best of luck. I seriously think this is wrong. 7 years younger is a bit of a step to begin with (although certainly not unheard of) but as for the gap being over the legal age barrier . . . .

Honestly, I went to college with someone who was busted and went to jail for trying to hook up with a 14 year old when they were 21 (not sex, he was met her on the internet and told her he wanted to fool around. However "she" turned out to be a policeman that was pretending in order to try to catch sex offenders like him.) So obviously there is something wrong here whether you choose to admit it or not. I don't know if you're into him BECAUSE he's so old and you now have bragging rights amongst your friends for dating a 'college man' or because it's a power thing for you and you're just into older guys, but whatever it is, I don't think it's right for you to jump so far ahead at this age when it's illegal and also when you have so much more to experience in life and about dating.

Alexi
    Last edited by sfalexi; 09-03-04 at 11:00 AM.

i am curious where she lives. cause even still her parents could get the guy for statuatory rape cause he is over 18 and she is under. cause she's still a minor (well where i live in the us) even if she gave consent it means lack in the eyes of the judge.

ahhh brushing up on my law again. someone remind me why i chose a medical field and not law?
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

you know wat seriously...this post is seriously a sickening post...and hey salexi the police can really do that...wow tahts kinda freaky...sound illegal in some way...other than that lets put money how how long it'll take their parents to find out that their daughter had sex with the guy who fixed her dads comp..eh...no money involved...jsut guesttimating...
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

hey salexi the police can really do that...wow tahts kinda freaky...
    It's completely legal. Just like they can set you up with an undercover cop and have you try to sell drugs to them. It's actually quite easy for them. There are certain police depts and certain people in the force whose whole job is to go after sex offenders. So they simply join a chat room, pretend to be some underage horny girl, and then try to get someone to agree to meet them at a certain place and time for some fun. Then they usually hire a girl to behave as the inside agent (someone underage) and wait for the guy to verbally express that he wants to do sexual things to her. Then they swoop in and arrest him/her. Pretty easy. And it works.

Alexi

LOL... first these are not honest ppl trying to help... noone actually reads the thing someone posts... they just see 23 year old and (turned) 16 year old... Why hasnt anybody noticed that the guy has already asked my father for my hand when I decide that I want him? Why hasnt anyone noticed that I wrote that I gave him permisto have sex with me and he refused... Is your american culture so ****ed up that you dont believe in true love anymore??? As for our relationship, for those "honest ppl" that do care instead of labelling the sweetest guy on earth as a rapist and peodolophite.... he just made me and my mother make up after the worst fight in my life... and when was the last time a guy built a platform on top of his house just because you wanted to watch the stars? Or in front of his entire classroom (which had ppl older than me) say that he has found someone that he wants to be with forever and mention your name? Are all american guys all about sex that you all just seem to be unable to stop mentioning it? I didnt ask your opinion on him... I asked why would a guy take a break from a relationship? What is he thinking when he does that? READ THE BLEEDING HEADER!! OR GO ALL TO HELL WITH YOUR SEX HUNGRY BOYFRIENDS ..... As for me.. THE BETS ON ICY QUEENIE... ILL BE BACK EVERY WEEK TO GIVE LITTLE UPDATES... AND I HOPE THAT YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO READ MY POSTS AS WERE HERE TO STAY... Because i believe in one thing that you all have forgotten... and I found one wonderfull shy guy who had the courage to believe in it never mind what society or some coorupt americans think... that is LOVE

Be seeing you all for a long long time to come

LOL LOL
    He said for me to apologize for my harsh words... so sorry... *yeah right* like Im gonna apologize to ppl who cant even read an entire post....

By the way... I live in Brazil... IF YOU HAD BOTHERED TO READ THE POSTS THAT I WROTE youd find out I have 16 and thats legal age of consent here in Brazil... And statuory rape? DO YOU EVEN READ THE POSTS THAT PPL WRITE? WE HAVENT HAD SEX, NEITHER THE REAL THING OR WHATEVER OTHER CRAP THAT YOU ALL DO! The most weve done is kiss... and if that is a crime in your countries then go and live in Afghanistan or something, and lie down together while cuddling... no hands on naughty parts (like my previous boyfriends) just heart to heart talks on every subject you can imagine... and as for you sfalexi... thanks for giving a decent reply... Yes the guy is a big goofy guy... hes also the favourite teacher of many students and parents, but hes also intelligent, like to travel backpackking to other countries, speaks 5 languages and loves Japanese Akira Korusawa films, yet will turn on cartoon network and laugh at Tom and Jerry with his little brother like a kid anyday... AS FOR WHY HES WITH ME? I was the first girl to talk t him.... You know talk? not flirt or pass love notes or give a kiss on his car window and put numbers in lipstick... and thats one thing that we both wanted, someone to talk to... He davises me on the dangers of teenage pregnacy, talks about sex without any inhibitions... and yes he had girlfriends before... his mother keeps photos of his girlfriends that he throws away... and yes he is verry experienced in that filed... A massage with betel oil in a room with Jasmine scent is the most relaxing thing that Ive ever felt in my life... yet thats all he does... never taking things to far... so if someone bothered to read this post before judging him again, please stop calling him all these bad names... He might laugh at it when I show him your posts but its so saddening that a bunch of ppl can so easily point a finger at a guy...
    IS IT A CRIME TO BE BORN 7-8 YEARS BEFORE THE GUY THAT YOU LOVE?? HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE PARENTS WITH A GREATER AGE DIFFERENCE? HOW CAN YOU JUSDGE ME AND MY CULTURE WHEN YOU HAVE OLD MEN IN YOUR COUNTRY MARRING TEENAGE WHORES??

GO **** YOURSELVES

JUST IN CASE IF YOU ALL STILL DIDNT GET IT FROM THE OTHER 2 POSTS I WROTE

NO WE DID NOT HAVE SEX!!

I def. entered this thread at the wrong time....

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Your post from 1/22:
    He had 22 years and I 15 we talked for 3 months before we looked at each other and kissed. We then got together at his house everyday for the llast 2 weeks to talk and kiss.
    Pure arithmetics.

So, by 1/22, you've been groping over at his house (ok, dating), for 2 weeks. So, on 3/3 it was less than two months since you've started dating, and about 1 month since he *chortle* asked for your hand.

How the whole affair grew into whopping 6 months is beyond me. I guess we are counting from the moment you realized he exists. Which means that each of us must currently be dating oh - about a million people?

Please, when you do become sexually active, do not practice the rhythm method of contraception -- you apparently can not count (reliably).

Off-topic, love your exasperation over the fact that he is not ****ing you as you keep requesting.

Also love,
    hes also the favourite teacher of many students and parents, but hes also intelligent
    ROTFLMAO.

And yes, please come back with them updates.
    Last edited by IceQueen; 10-03-04 at 01:00 AM.

Groping... LOL...

Guess the boys there do only have you for your body then... as I said if you had bothered to read... no hands on naughty parts... and if you call a massage groping then hes been groping his mother and all his friends as well... guess none of the guys there ever learned stuff like yoga, acupuncture and massage.... and as for the keep requesting him to **** me LOL LOL LOL... as I said... Im not like you ICY, I believe in god, believe that my body isnt a drive-in like you do and I believe in love... I believe in waiting for the right guy AND the right time... Unlike you Im going to remain a virgin for a long long time, probaly until Im married... Only once i asked him to do WHAT HE WANTS WITH ME... READ IT AGAIN... WHAT HE WANTS WITH ME... NOT **** ME!! As I said im not like you....all I wanted was to test him.. and he passed that test with flying colours... and dont worry... I WILL keep coming back with updates... just to see you fail in that bet of yours...

Originally posted by Eliana
    READ THE BLEEDING HEADER!! OR GO ALL TO HELL WITH YOUR SEX HUNGRY BOYFRIENDS ..... As for me.. THE BETS ON ICY QUEENIE... ILL BE BACK EVERY WEEK TO GIVE LITTLE UPDATES... AND I HOPE THAT YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO READ MY POSTS AS WERE HERE TO STAY...

HAHAHAHA!

How is this post still going.... For one...the girl does not even know how old she is...Two... she just wants to hear what she wants to hear... And three...she asks you a question..you tell her what you thing and she goes all CAPS ON YOUR ASS AND WANTS TO SEND YOU TO HELL WITH YOUR SEX HUNGRY BOYFRIENDS!!!!!

Stupid if you ask me....But funny.
    Love Is BS

Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute.... I didn't have time to reply to your posts recently, so I have a lot of catching up to do. There's so much I need to say...

Originally posted by Eliana
    LOL... first these are not honest ppl trying to help... noone actually reads the thing someone posts... they just see 23 year old and (turned) 16 year old... Why hasnt anybody noticed that the guy has already asked my father for my hand when I decide that I want him? Why hasnt anyone noticed that I wrote that I gave him permisto have sex with me and he refused...
    Let me tell you a little story about a friend of mine. There was this girl who I was good friends with named Megan. She had a boyfriend who she loved very much. I also thought he was a great guy, someone who I could call a friend. She, like you, often wondered why he hadn't asked for sex yet. She said that if he wanted to have sex with her, she loved him enough to do it. However he said that if wasn't important to him.... Long story short, about a year and a half later into their relationship I get this call one night from her.... He had raped her... God I want to kill that son of a bitch..... How long have you been with your guy again?

Is your american culture so ****ed up that you dont believe in true love anymore???
    I am with a girl who I am in love with...

As for our relationship, for those "honest ppl" that do care instead of labelling the sweetest guy on earth as a rapist and peodolophite.... he just made me and my mother make up after the worst fight in my life... and when was the last time a guy built a platform on top of his house just because you wanted to watch the stars? Or in front of his entire classroom (which had ppl older than me) say that he has found someone that he wants to be with forever and mention your name?
    Lets not jump to conclusions here. I'm not labling your guy as a rapist... just a college guy that.... has a relationship with a high school student. A 16 year old high school student none the less. While thats not a LOT better than a rapist, but it is a little higher. Do you want to hear some of the things I've done for girls? Or is your guy the only one who does nice things for girls he dates? I once dated a girl who I made a giant chocalate heart that was about about 3 feet long for valentines day... and that was the beginning. I write love songs to play the guitar and sing to for my girl. I've also (much like your proclaimed "Sweetest guy in the world") anounced my love to a girl before at school, but that was at the school dance, 3 years ago. I was a softmore in front of 2000 other students not just a classroom, unlike your sweet guy... Sweetest guy in the world huh.... you haven't been introduced to very many guys. Because what I told you, were some of the less romantic things i've done.

Are all american guys all about sex that you all just seem to be unable to stop mentioning it?
    I'm not all about sex... still a virgin, and I'm not the only one here who is

I didnt ask your opinion on him...
    Sometimes you don't get what you ask for

As for me.. THE BETS ON ICY QUEENIE... ILL BE BACK EVERY WEEK TO GIVE LITTLE UPDATES... AND I HOPE THAT YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO READ MY POSTS AS WERE HERE TO STAY...
    Such harsh words from someone who claimed that they weren't the one judging people. Oh and just curiously, would you actually have the nerve to show your face here again if it didn't work out between you?

Because i believe in one thing that you all have forgotten... and I found one wonderfull shy guy who had the courage to believe in it never mind what society or some coorupt americans think... that is LOVE
    So lets analyze what you just said... going against the opinions of others is love? Funny, I thought that was just being an individual.

Wow, my typing is finally finished, I thought I'd never get done
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast