+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Someone Tell Me What Hes Thinking!

at least the guy isn't 80

lol

through he does sometimes look 80... he sometimes stops shaving till... well osama bin laden´s name comes to mind lol... when i ask him why does he sometime do weird things... he just answers, because i am mine, not society´s, i do what i want, a live life my way and forget the rest

sorry but this calls for this statement:

That would fit his profile. Girl-tell him to shave or someone will shoot his ass!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

WOW...girl, I'm not here to tell ya what to do BUT This guys is so much older than you. You're only 16, you have so much yet to do in life and you're already talking about getting married to this guy!

You come on here and post, then you criticize everyone who gives you advice or states their opinion. If you're gonna post, at least have the decency to just read other people's posts and not jump down their throats for it.

My opinion: the guy is too old for you, and he may not have tried to have sex with you yet, but he WILL! Your dad lets him sleep with you for god sakes! And he's 22 (?) c'mon he knows you're a good girl to get cause your so young and gullable! You think you're so in love, but you may be fooling yourself.

AND....your numbers don't add up. You say it's 7 months now? Yet you started hanging out in January?! That's no-where near 7 months.

He's a teacher?!?!? Some of his students are older than you! Aren't you scared one day he'll want to marry one of them instead!?!

And before you come bakc to tell everyone how wonderful things are going again and jump donw my throat, think twice, I may be totaly wrong about this guy,I may be totally right about him. This is all just my opinion.
    Never regret something from your past, everything happens for a reason.

Originally posted by Eliana

And why is he with me? because i love to talk... we can spend an entire day pouringover a poem or a book, or gazing at the stars, and I was always hated by all the other girls because i wanted that, a companion who knew how to talk.
    That doesn't really answer the question. I mean, I love to do all those things too but I wouldn't marry a girl because of that alone. There has to be something else. Oh and by the way, thanks for being more considerate in your posts
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

Jumbled thinking...

Sorry to threadjack over here, but after reading the first half of this thread, I made a decision that I would not leave this forum without responding to this in some fashion... it's such a heated discussion, I felt I should add my two cents.

I mean, how could I not? This thread is basically "the thrill ride of the century!" I'm even pretty sure that Roeper already gave it "a HUGE thumbs-up!" (Ebert, however, thought it was a bit too preachy, but he gave major kudos for the cinematography and sound editing!)

But hey now... what if they did turn this into a movie? Think of the possibilities! This could be one hell of a blockbuster!

Okay, check this out:

We start off with casting the role of Eliana. My suggestion is that we get the often-unstable, ever-changing Courtney Love. Sure, she's not Brazilian, but if they can create an entire movie trilogy epic that takes place entirely in Middle Earth, they can put some tanning lotion on a chick. Plus, she'll need either a mastectomy or some killer CGI. Depends on funding, I think.

So... we start off the flick with Courtney traipsing through a field, all Sound of Music-style. Frolicking and enjoying life at the tender age of 15, not suicidal over a guy who may or may not watch MSNBC, but sure knows his politics and religion. As she spends her time in the field, various boys from the community attempt to court her, but she turns the whole baker's dozen down (after a little heavy petting, of course).

And then, as she heads home from the wheat field, her life takes a sudden turn as she meets the mysterious Mr. X (cue Avril Lavigne's "Complicated") in the middle of one of his typical break-and-enter sessions. And he can be played by... Mario Lopez. No no, wrong Saved By the Bell visual... Dustin Diamond! Okay, so we have an unshaven Dustin 'Screech' Diamond in his tattered hand-me-downs and Tommy Chong hair meet Courtney Love and she asks him out for coffee. He takes off the welder's mask and puts the torch down and asks if she's too young for coffee, when she cites a classic line, "Not for me, silly, for you! I'm having a Hi-C."

After admitting he ain't exactly the richest guy in town, she offers to pay, so he agrees and they sit at a table talking for what seems like 7 months, when in reality is only about 25 minutes, in which they discuss all sorts of things like Eddie Vedder and homeroom. (Which he can't really remember 'cause it was so long ago.) Plus, he mentions that he's the favourite student of all the teachers, but of course, that has nothing to do with the fact that they're paid to educate, not demoralize.

As they leave the Starbucks, she realizes that she is crazy, madly, amazingly, super-de-dooperly in love with this guy (and it actually took longer than Julia Roberts usually does in her movies), so she's ultra shocked when he gets down on one knee in front of her and asks her if she'll drive his getaway car. She knows he means "marry her," so she overlooks the oversight and agrees, despite how many people might think he's a peodolophite. (ahem) She puts on the twist tie--I mean wedding ring, of course--and they make out for exactly 6 hours. This scene can bring to mind shades of a certain scene in Fatal Attraction, but we can tone it down because we want the movie to be PG.

Later, she starts to worry about whether her unwaveringly correct and righteous father, played by Night Court's Richard Moll, will allow the marriage! Yeah yeah, Eliana's dad loves the guy, but we're trying to build tension here. I think it could be decided with a chili cook-off with the Mission: Impossible theme song behind it, copyright infringement notwithstanding.

When her mom finds out that she's dating a hippie, she informs her daughter that the 60's are over and Courtney flips out like Lt. Col. Frank Slade from Scent of a Woman (but with less class) and decides she hates her mom forever and her dad is 100% perfect. But mom is a secondary character in the movie, so she'll be played by Janeane Garofalo and the subject will be quickly dropped in favour of a medley of scenes of the two living their separate lives: he locked in his bedroom with a stack of books, she sighing over the lack of Lord of the Rings movies in her DVD collection, that sort of stuff. And y'know, to help the tweens relate, we just plug in Sixpence None the Richer's "Kiss Me" over top and it's suddenly a romantic comedy straight out of Freddie Prinze, Jr.'s résumé.

In a pivotal scene, it's her birthday, and immediately after blowing out the cake and ignoring the crappy socks she got for a present (or was that my birthday?), she runs to her soon-to-be-lover, where he's administering a lackluster bank holdup to raise enough moolah to afford razors, and asks him if he wants to re-enact 9 1/2 Weeks, but he's all, "I'm kinda busy, honey..." So instead she just asks him to do a few chores at his house. He can make some glib comment about "we're not even married and already she's bossin' me around!" You know, since it's always funny when married people do stereotypical married things. Trust me, it's funnier than on paper. It's even funnier than Tom Arnold. And then we cut to him building a platform on the roof for star-gazing, which is more important than being rich. The richness comes from within, people. Keep up.

Later in class, he professes his love for her in front of all the other students and they look at him weird, but he doesn't care because he's the smartest man alive. I mean, I think smart men, I think Dustin Diamond. He is totally fitting the bill here. God, I'm a genius to have come up with that one. When the bell rings and he packs up his books and lockpicks, he makes a stop at his grandma's place to grope her so we can see how loving he is. This is probably why the movie will be R-rated, screw the PG at this point. Things are heatin' up.

I was thinking we have a couple of cameo appearances in here too. For a high-class film like this, it should probably be someone like maybe Ben Stein and Matthew Lillard. Or Molly Shannon and Jack Black, if we can get him. If not, replace him with one of the Jerky Boys.

Controversy! After coming home from a backpacking trip to South Africa, Dustin starts walking backwards everywhere and talking to Courtney about teen pregnancy and how to avoid it (since he did, so he's a good example). She immediately assumes he contracted a disease in Africa, but of course he took the proper precautions to avoid that, since he's smarter than Einstein. Turns out, he has a confession to make: he's a eunuch. This explains the rejection when she offered herself up, see? It all plays out in the end!

She runs away crying, trying to avoid the very few rapes going on in town as she goes to collect herself, mascara running everywhere. I don't know how this look will go over on camera for Courtney Love, but it's a work-in-progress, so we'll try it and see where it goes.

Deciding he needs to cheer up his beloved, the responsible Mr. X plans a run-of-the-mill break-in at a radio station where he takes pictures of the tiny town she's lived in her whole life, 'cause that's just what she needs when she finds out her boyfriend ain't gonna be wanting to do the mattress mambo anytime soon. It's alright though, 'cause she can pretend she doesn't want it, and if any North Americans have anything to say about it, she can take out her rage on them.

The ending's a little sketchy at this point, but I'm thinking we play "I Go Blind" by Hootie & the Blowfish as he leaves her a note on his pillow one night that says to meet him at the midget Ferris Wheel, and when she gets there, there's a box with 19 black t-shirts in it, and another note that says "I'm right behind you."

But BAM! When she turns... nothing! Turns out he was just a sarcastic eunuch after all. She cries and walks off into the sunset as IceQueen makes a cameo appearance as well, poking her head in and laughing, prompting a totally kick-ass sequel!

And if we're lucky, it could be an epic trilogy.

Cheers!

(PS: Even though I'm taking jabs at people/situations, I meant this all in good fun. If it's taken that way, awesome. If it's not, well... what's done is done.)

edited to fix HTML blunder... blah.
    Last edited by Bryce27; 08-04-04 at 06:31 PM.

ROFL ROFL You're a genius dude! Seriously submit that into FOX or sumthin...LOL Good stuff man!
    Inside My Shell I Wait And Bleed...

Lol... HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY... READ THE BLEEDING POSTS!!

1. WE HAVENT MADE OUT, SORRY TO SAY BUT IM NOT AMERICAN, AND WHEN I SAY NOTHING HAS HAPPENED...

TO SAY IT CLEAR.. A CHASTE KISS ON THE MOUTH (NO TONGUES) IS NOT MAKING OUT!!!! SO GO BACK TO YOUR SMALLVILLE AND GRAB AT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS BREAST... Jeez... Is that all this forum is about? Making out, sex, making out, sex.... Why dont you call it the sex forum or something?

2. HE DIDNT ASK ME TO MARRY HIM... BUT WHEN I SAID THAT HED BE SHY TO BE SEEN WITH ME HE BOUGHT THE RINGS TO SHIOW THAT HE DOESNT GIVE A @#$ TO WHAT ANIMALS "ak ppl like you, who are just everyone else and only do things without asking why... as he says what Marx would call a slave to the legal halls of shame that is society...) WHEN I SAY HE IS UNLIKE ANY MAN IVE MET OR WILL EVER MEET IS BECAUSE HE IS DIFFERENT FROM YOU TOO... (which also would explain number 1 above, for you perverts)

3. WHEN I SAY HE DOESNT HAVE MONEY, I MEAN HE ISNT RICH, BUT AS FOR A GUY WHO WORKS 3 JOBS HE ISNT LIKE YOU, THAT HAS TO IMAGINE SOME BANK ROBBERY OR SOMETHING... BUT THEN COMING FROM WHERE YOU COME FROM, GUESS THAT WHAT ALL PPL DO THERE WHEN THEY DONT HAVE CASH... HE ISNT RICH, BUT HES A HARD WORKING, HONEST PERSON... SO PLEASE GROW UP... FEELS LIKE IM TALKING TO A BUNCH OF PRESCHOOLERS....

4.GO TO FRIGGING HELL... IM GOING OUT AND HAVE ANOTHER DAY WITH A GUY THAT IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU LITTLE KIDS TO EVEN DREAM, LET ALONE IMAGINE...

5. I QUIT THIS ****ING FORUM... I WILL RETURN JUST TO PROVE THE BET .. AND TO SHOW HIM HOW RIGHT HE WAS WHEN HE SAID NOIT TO POST IN A FORUM FILLED WITH AMERICAN...

BYE IDIOTS
    ELIANA

Originally posted by sfalexi
    Although I'm glad you've decided to act more civilized in your responses than your eariler "**** You"s and "To hell with you all".
    Sigh. Now I have to take this back. At this point I now feel sorry for the poor guy whose dating you. I hope he figures out what a huge mistake he's doing. You're lucky I'm not a mod cause I would shut down this thread and ban you as quick as my DSL connection and optical mouse would allow me. I think you're out of control. You've slammed American multiple times, called all American's perverts and sex/perverts/etc. often. Which is uncalled for. And if were up to me, you'd be gone. Any mod who reads this, I (and I'm sure many others in this forum) would be very happy if you follow through on this.

Bye Eliana.

Alexi
    Last edited by sfalexi; 09-04-04 at 11:09 AM.

can we end this thread already.. who the F cares!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678