+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The way she acts...

The way she acts...

So, I'm in a situation where I really can't say what kind of thoughts this girl is having of me.

Firstly, yeah, I have a crush on this girl, and I happen to know, that at least last year and year before that she had some feelings for me, I could tell it from the way she acted back then, sadly, I didn't have any interest in her.

Lately, he has been acting in a way that I could think that he has feelings for me, but sometimes she acts like there's nothing. For example, sometimes we tend to talk much and stick with each other and sometimes we don't even say hi to each other.

Then last week when I had a bad day and I needed someone to talk to and I found myself in a nicer, a bit deeper conversation with her, and in some point, I said something like "Listening for my complaining, you must be really bored, sorry", and the answer I get is the "no no, that's OK" type. ...So, later that week I noticed a same situation but the parts had changed, I was the listener. This must at least be some kind of trust, right?

After that I felt like our friendship (or more?) was kind of getting better, I sometimes (quite often actually) saw him looking at my way and such, showing some obvious signs of interest, but still I can see some signs that don't show anything at all.

So my problem for some time has been that I can't tell what is she thinking?!

...And my English can be kinda hard to read sometimes, sorry.

She's probably thinking exactly what you're thinking. Sounds like mutual affection to me.
    Spammer Spanker

I think you should tell her how you feel about her. Then, if she's feeling the same towards you, chances are she'll tell you.