+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Life.

I haven't cut off contact BECAUSE I CANT! I have to see them! I have to go to school! Its impossible to avoid them in this God Forsaken town I live in. There is NO avoiding them.

Im trying to think of a way to forgive them and somehow be on good terms with them without murdering myself.

You should be alittle bit smarter than to assume saying "get the **** over it and shut the **** up." Is going to help the situation. Or maybe you are just angry and can't control yourself? I think I know the answer.

I appreciate your compassion. And ill be sure to get over it as soon as possible sir. I mean- I can help how I feel, so I suppose ill just get over it. ok. Thanks for your amazing advice.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

anachronistic Guest
    zach, i'm sure you will find someone who is better who deserves everything you gave to her. things eventually come around and they will bite her in the ass; i have been in the situation before you have, it will be pretty hard, but eventually you will see that you are no longer with her, that there are other women out there, and you will accept that.

if you have nobody to talk to, i can talk to you on ims or you can find a counselor

also, best friends would never do that; he was never your best friend if he would ever do that to you; one of my best friends sexually harassed my girlfriend on the phone and you can bet that he isn't my friend anymore. both my girlfriend and i have a restraining order on him
    Last edited by anachronistic; 04-12-06 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I haven't cut off contact BECAUSE I CANT! I have to see them! I have to go to school! Its impossible to avoid them in this God Forsaken town I live in. There is NO avoiding them.

Im trying to think of a way to forgive them and somehow be on good terms with them without murdering myself.
    Haha, forgive them? Pathetic.

You should be alittle bit smarter than to assume saying
    "get the **** over it and shut the **** up." Is going to help the situation. Or maybe you are just angry and can't control yourself? I think I know the answer.
    Haven't you got some forgiving to do loser?
    I appreciate your compassion. And ill be sure to get over it as soon as possible sir. I mean- I can help how I feel, so I suppose ill just get over it. ok. Thanks for your amazing advice.
    Good. Now that would be 50 dollar 50 sir, we accept chip and pin.

King Zarathu Guest
    ...don't literally lick your wounds.

i am so done with you..dont even bother trying to talk to me again..this is the shit i'm getting because of you.

spotrzacky15121x (2:25:11 PM): SLUT
    Auto response from cRaZyNsHoRt07 (2:25:11 PM): eh..work

Ann,

I'm so wrong for the e-mail I just wrote to you. We are both mad and frustrated. I truly did not turn anyone against you. At least purposefully. I never meant to hurt your feelings. You know I never wanted that. You know I could never not talk to you again. Everything that has been going on has made us so angry and we are acting and saying things in anger. We shouldn't do that. So for what its worth, I'm sorry.

I hurt your feelings unintentionally and I said things out of anger. This is me apologising to you for acting out of anger when I should never have. I want to be on good terms with you and I want be your friend someday. No matter how much you have hurt me I still care about you and want to be your friend. In time.

Yes you hurt me too. You hurt my feelings and made me angry and I was disgusted you would do things like that to me. But I realize that you didn't do it on purpose. I was angry and I still have my moments. I will never hate you. I always told you that. I'm sorry for saying horrible things that made you cry. I'm sorry for everything I have done to hurt you. It was never my intention. Anger can't control us if we don't let it. And I refuse to let it anymore.

Even though I think what you and Nathan are doing to me is wrong, I still care about both of you. I WANT so bad to be on good terms with both of you. I can handle you not loving me..... But I can't handle you hating me. I do feel what you have done is wrong and it was low. And I also understand that you both somehow don't see it as being wrong either. And also I am not in your position so I cannot fully understand what your feeling or thinking. I don't expect either of you to understand what I am going through either.

I'm sorry if you think I am blowing this out of proportion, but I hope you can come to terms with the fact that I truly believe this as "wrong". That is why. And I am trying my best to come to terms with the fact that this isn't "wrong" to you. We HAVE to get past this both ways. The only way to do that is for both of us to forgive each other. We can't stay angry at each other forever! I'm trying not to expect forgiveness back because I would be a fool to, but I can't help but hope you will accept my apology.

The point is, you never meant to hurt me. I never meant to hurt you. Let us end this in a clean way. Please.

Even though this is incredibIey hard for me....I forgive you. And someday, we will be past this and look back and laugh.

No Byes. Cya Ann.

Zach.

PS- Unfortunately I still have to cut contact with both of you because I am still not fully over you. Its the truth
    PSS- I think.... I am starting to believe in God again. Im going to church now! I just thought you might want to know that. Maybe? Cya!
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Haha, forgive them? Pathetic.

Haven't you got some forgiving to do loser?

Good. Now that would be 50 dollar 50 sir, we accept chip and pin.
    Dude, You ain't got shit. lol Keep trying please. *toss's 50 dollars towards the homeless guy* You ain't getting anywhere.

i am so done with you..dont even bother trying to talk to me again..this is the shit i'm getting because of you.

Ann,

I'm so wrong for the e-mail I just wrote to you. We are both mad and frustrated. I truly did not turn anyone against you. At least purposefully. I never meant to hurt your feelings. You know I never wanted that. You know I could never not talk to you again. Everything that has been going on has made us so angry and we are acting and saying things in anger. We shouldn't do that. So for what its worth, I'm sorry.

I hurt your feelings unintentionally and I said things out of anger. This is me apologising to you for acting out of anger when I should never have. I want to be on good terms with you and I want be your friend someday. No matter how much you have hurt me I still care about you and want to be your friend. In time.

Yes you hurt me too. You hurt my feelings and made me angry and I was disgusted you would do things like that to me. But I realize that you didn't do it on purpose. I was angry and I still have my moments. I will never hate you. I always told you that. I'm sorry for saying horrible things that made you cry. I'm sorry for everything I have done to hurt you. It was never my intention. Anger can't control us if we don't let it. And I refuse to let it anymore.

Even though I think what you and Nathan are doing to me is wrong, I still care about both of you. I WANT so bad to be on good terms with both of you. I can handle you not loving me..... But I can't handle you hating me. I do feel what you have done is wrong and it was low. And I also understand that you both somehow don't see it as being wrong either. And also I am not in your position so I cannot fully understand what your feeling or thinking. I don't expect either of you to understand what I am going through either.

I'm sorry if you think I am blowing this out of proportion, but I hope you can come to terms with the fact that I truly believe this as "wrong". That is why. And I am trying my best to come to terms with the fact that this isn't "wrong" to you. We HAVE to get past this both ways. The only way to do that is for both of us to forgive each other. We can't stay angry at each other forever! I'm trying not to expect forgiveness back because I would be a fool to, but I can't help but hope you will accept my apology.

The point is, you never meant to hurt me. I never meant to hurt you. Let us end this in a clean way. Please.

Even though this is incredibIey hard for me....I forgive you. And someday, we will be past this and look back and laugh.

No Byes. Cya Ann.

Zach.

PS- Unfortunately I still have to cut contact with both of you because I am still not fully over you. Its the truth
    PSS- I think.... I am starting to believe in God again. Im going to church now! I just thought you might want to know that. Maybe? Cya!

You're such a push about it's unbelievable.

Dude, You ain't got shit. lol Keep trying please. *toss's 50 dollars towards the homeless guy* You ain't getting anywhere.
    Thats wrong. There are two things I have got, that you haven't. The first is balls. You have none. As for the second, if I was in your position I would still have my pride. Think it over, it might make sense one day.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Ann,

No Byes. Cya Ann.

Zach.

Dude, you're just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

Don't be a pussy.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian
    You're such a push about it's unbelievable.

Thats wrong. There are two things I have got, that you haven't. The first is balls. You have none. As for the second, if I was in your position I would still have my pride. Think it over, it might make sense one day.
    Zach:

I would say sorry, but that suggests that I'm actually sorry. I'm not. **** you.

I could not agree with Eurasian any more than I already do. It would be impossible.

I'm in an American high school, too. You CAN avoid them, you CAN stop talking to them, you CAN ignore them, you CAN get different friends, you CAN get another girlfriend, and you CAN stop being a ****ing pussy!

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And Zach:

You know when Eurasian, Zarathu, and I agree on something, there's SOMETHING right about it.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    And Zach:

You know when Eurasian, Zarathu, and I agree on something, there's SOMETHING right about it.
    NO!

It's all yogurt!

I can forgive them to release their control over my life.
    I won't ever be friends with them again unless they admit they were wrong in what they have done. Not expecting it.
    I am cutting contact. (as much as possible)
    Other than that, there is nothing else to say.

King Zarathu Guest
    I like how your signature says:
    Believe in yourself and create your own destiny.
    and you were that much of a helpless vagina about the situation.

I don't expect you guys to understand how I can forgive them for what they have done. That is by no way saying they were right. I will not be friends with them unless they learn from what they have done. Im sure they will someday. But untill then I am outta here. I am creating my own destiny. They are not good friends but make sure you realize that everyone makes mistakes and everyone is selfish sometimes.

I can forgive them. I enough balls to do that. I am creating my own destiny. **** fate.

King Zarathu Guest
    We didn't tell you to forgive them, we told you to quit being a pussy and let it go/get over it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast