+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Thank you all for the advice. Even if it was rude and uncalled for, its still advice.
    Yeah I am a "pussy" by our societies standards and I don't give a ****. I am cutting contact completely now. No matter what. I have to. Im done. Thank you all for the advice I really appreciate it.

Now, I do you people all think I should lay off the whole relationship idea of just stay single for a long time? I don't know if there are any moral girls around where I live anyways. Hmm.
    Yeah our societies standards definately do suck! Well judging by this forum anyway. Good for you on cutting the contact. Hope you can start to recover from all this now and move on. As the phone company says-

"The future's bright. The future's Orange."

I know its about a phone company, not life, but it sounds good God Damn it!

Anyway, I'd suggest you try just being single for a while, a least until you've sufficiently convinced yourself you've moved far enough past all this. That what I'm going to do anyway. Being single has many positive sides-

*You have a lot more time to work on the things you'd like to accomplish
    *You don't have to worry about all the stresses that come with a relationship
    *You have more time to have random debates on messages boards
    *You have more time to watch TV! (Yay! This is my favourite one!)

I'm sure theres plenty more too if you look for them.

Anyway best of luck with everything Zach!

You need to feel like you're content with other things in your life and yourself before you should go back into it, I think. I think that a break would be great for you to clear some things up... doubts, self-esteem, anything you think needs work. Just remember that even though you're taking a break, keep your eyes open. You never know when somebody great will come, and you never want to miss an opportunity like that.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Do you all think that true love exist? I feel as if I am starting to give up on the entire idea of Romantic love. Its seems like a unreachable goal.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

I think that the definition of 'true love' is subjective. So it depends on that definition... I mean though, you can have a very loose definition of it and you could obtain that easily [even though the relationship probably wouldn't mean anything]. I think that in general, something really good is very hard to find, but it is definitely possible. It becomes impossible when you stop believing in it.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you all think that true love exist? I feel as if I am starting to give up on the entire idea of Romantic love. Its seems like a unreachable goal.
    Dude, you're WAY too young to even be thinking about this.

Remember when I said you need to improve yourself? #1 on the list is the defeatist attitude.

I agree with Mathias.

Im always trying to improve myself. I think you are getting the wrong impresion of me. I am a pussy by our societies standards because I am different than the normal male at my age. I am more in touch with who I am and more open than most the guys who I have known in my life.

I am confident in who I am and love who I am. I am a good person and know what I want in life. Im always searching. How am I having a self defeating attitude? I am young, but I am never to young to be thinking about anything. Love is the most important thing in life whether is be romantic or simply a brotherly love or w/e. Love is important and I will always search for my answers.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Im always trying to improve myself. I think you are getting the wrong impresion of me. I am a pussy by our societies standards because I am different than the normal male at my age. I am more in touch with who I am and more open than most the guys who I have known in my life.

I am confident in who I am and love who I am. I am a good person and know what I want in life. Im always searching. How am I having a self defeating attitude? I am young, but I am never to young to be thinking about anything. Love is the most important thing in life whether is be romantic or simply a brotherly love or w/e. Love is important and I will always search for my answers.
    You need a cuddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    You need a cuddle.
    Its always a good thing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456