+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 22 year old guy from London - my little story

22 year old guy from London - my little story

I'm a 22 year old guy from London - I may have posted here before but I'm doing it again!

I work in London city as a Web/Graphic designer, I'm art/creative orientated so it's cool. In other ways I'm your typical guy - love football, love girls, obsessed with keeping my 6 pack, love playstation!

I believe alot in helping other people out, if you can - in whatever way it is - people in a lesser position than you for whatever reason

My love angle, we all have one, that's why we are here - broke up with probably the last girl I fell in love with and I still think of her, more than a year ago. I made a mistake - it finished - we don't see, speak anymore. I wrote her a letter recently after like a year - no reply...yet. I can hope! - I think of her alot, sometimes I see someone and think - "She has a similar style to Anna" "She reminds me of Anna" etc etc - pretty lame but it happens, happened today coz I saw a girl wearing similar coat to what she would wear

I don't have a problem getting attention from girls - Maybe I'm a bit gay in the sense I love putting on gel etc and looking good, it's just sometimes you always want something more, and I just hate the fact I see her all the time in my mind and that I can't actually meet a girl or talk to one properly I like

I'm your normal young guy - party/club with my friends etc, meet girls but it's ok but inside I'm never as happy as I was just with her

Maybe we all share something similar here also that we are romantic types, I'm very much like that. I would be more than happy when I was just with her just walking in the city rather than with like 10 friends in a cool bowling place or something

Anyways, yea' that is my rough story

I'm ambitious - have alot of things I want to achieve in life and give to maybe people who can't do so much with their lives for whatever reasons - I believe alot in that kind of stuff

My ultimate goal - move to USA, live on a beach - Cali or FL and set up something pretty sweet and have a nice girl with me - one can dream!

Here's a quick pic of me! -

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ooh, too bad your picture is blurry, but you look like a very handsome guy! Pity you are so young.

And definitely gay.
    Last edited by vashti; 17-11-06 at 05:57 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    And definitely gay.
    That was a complement, by the way. They think all sexy and nice guys are gay. They obviously haven't met me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    That was a complement, by the way. They think all sexy and nice guys are gay. They obviously haven't met me yet.
    Yes, I'm sure Zatathu would redefine all our definitions of "gay".

I remember you from before, scr33n-raider. Welcome back.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You see the way that guy posts?

It's similar to mine!

I actually read it too, had he grouped it all together I wouldn't have bothered.

Plus rep for the Brit!

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You see the way that guy posts?

It's similar to mine!

I actually read it too, had he grouped it all together I wouldn't have bothered.

Plus rep for the Brit!
    I type that way too. You should up my rep as well.

Haha at Fresbee - Yea' that helps I guess to keep things interesting and "readable" - Try to keep it short yet still with a bit of detail

When people write shit loads in one block after the second sentence I usually press back lol

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scr33n-raider View Post
    lol
    And that completely killed it....

Welcom!!

Hi! There!!

Wow!! That's quite a story!! From looking at your picture you really do look like a nice guy!! Welcome to the love forum!!

Anyway, you say you meet and hangout with alot of friends and obviously with alot of girls aswell, you just however never get to feel about them the way you felt about your ex. The reason for this is, is that you have already made up your mind that you only want her, of course no other girl will be able to compete with that cause you want only your ex, nothing these girls do will be good enough for you. You should really move on. Forget about your ex!! I know it's easier said than done but at least give other girls a fair try.

I wish you good luck in life and love!!!

lol like you said, easier said than done -

My idea is to forget g/f's and just work hard and hit the gym for the next year or so - then I'm planning to move out to either Cali or FL and...then just rent my body out to loads of hot women when I'm there while designing websites near a beach location - then when I'm famous with my designs, I'll send out a call for my ex

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by scr33n-raider View Post
    I'm planning to move out to either Cali or FL and...then just rent my body out to loads of hot women when I'm there
    You see? This is the problem with pretty boys. The never learn when it is best to just shut up.

BTW - have you seen "Midnight Cowboy"?
    Last edited by vashti; 18-11-06 at 03:12 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Midnight Cowboy? - Nope, I'm not much of a movie watcher, I hardly watch flicks, if I do, they are usually like only Sports movies or say Superhero movies!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should watch it. It's a classic from the 70s. It's about a cowboy who moves from Texas (?) to New York because he wants to sell his body to women.

70's................eeeeeeeeeeeeee...no chance I'm watching amovie made in the 70's! lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you kidding? The 70s was a high point in film making. That was when they started allowing "bad guys" to have a point of view. You should take a film class.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast