+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is it just me?

then i just need help planning what i want. but the great problem is...what do i want?
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
    nine.twenty-two.oh five

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I were you, I would look for a weather-appropriate white (or cream) colored dress or suit (not floor length because that is very formal), assuming you want to wear white. If you don't care what color you wear, I would just choose your favorite color. I would probably make it a solid color so that you can carry a pretty bouquet of flowers without clashing. You can wear a short veil if you choose, so long as it is the same color as your clothing. Who cares what people at the courthouse think? Have your family and closest friends there with you. You can go out for dinner afterwards, or if that is too expensive, maybe your mom could host a dessert reception afterwards where you can have a wedding cake, champagne or wine, and perhaps hor d'ouvres.

I love planning parties.
    Last edited by vashti; 18-11-06 at 07:49 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

thanks vashti. if you got more ideas, keep 'em coming.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
    nine.twenty-two.oh five

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12