+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex was my first love, think shes playing games need help.

Ex was my first love, think shes playing games need help.

I’m going to keep this as short as possible, I am 26 my ex is now 23 away in college. I know going away to college is a big problem for a lot of people in relationships. She broke up with me at the end of 04 and it was hard but we still hooked up and hung out up until her second semester. I ignored her phone calls and IM’s online for about a year and we started talking again and hooked up again two summers ago and then that was it. We still talk online and she has had three boyfriends since me that I know of. She still initiates any conversations we have. I think she’s just sweet to me to string me along but does not ask for anything more then a conversation. She will tell me she will be down and she wants to see me but when she’s down here she wont come see but will call and and ask for directions to a club or some bar just to get a rise I assume. I have a lot of pride and usually act cool, give her directions, and find a way to get off the phone. I just found out now she has a bf after listening to her a few weeks ago tell me how she misses me and wants to be together which I told her I don’t think would be a good idea. My question is, do I completely ignore her and just left life work its way out whichever way that is? It’s really hard for me to ignore her but it worked last time after I ignored her for about a year. I also wanted to ask her why she talks to me all-sweet but always has a bf, but again pride has stopped me from showing any emotion. I just need some advice and/or opions on this, thanks.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You had it right the first time.

She's messing with you, sick bitch.

I say you step up, tell her you're drawin' the line and you don't wish to speak with her.

And then cut all contact.

Your right, and thats the hardest thing.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapla View Post
    Your right, and thats the hardest thing.

Hard maybe, but necessary.

This chick clearly has no regard for your feelings.

If she doesn't care, then why should you?

Your right, its like everyone deep down know's what to do in these situations but rather we choose to do the right thing is another story. Thanks