+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plz Someone Tell Me Im Wrong!

Plz Someone Tell Me Im Wrong!

OK. Its been OVER a month since she dumped me... Her reason was "I don't love you like that anymore..." WTF KIND OF REASON IS THAT?!?! Am I the only person who doesn't believe her!? How do you feel the things we did and go through everything we did and have everything so perfect for over 2 years then LOSE your feelings out of no where!!! WTF!? Im so pissed and I seriously don't believe her... **** ME!
    Last edited by Zach; 21-11-06 at 03:47 AM.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    OK. Its been OVER a month since she dumped me... Her reason was "I don't love you like that anymore..." WTF KIND OF REASON IS THAT?!?! Am I the only person who doesn't believe her!? How do you feel the things we did and go through everything we did and have everything so perfect for over 2 years then LOSE your feelings out of no where!!! WTF!? Im so pissed and I seriously don't believe her... **** ME!
    It doesn't matter.

Repeat ad nauseum to yourself.

Seriously. All you need to know is that it happened, and it's not coming back. Then, you can move on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    It doesn't matter.

Repeat ad nauseum to yourself.

Seriously. All you need to know is that it happened, and it's not coming back. Then, you can move on with your life.

I just can't accept it.... its tearing me up...
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Hi Zach,

What you are feeling is 100% normal and I know what your going through. I have been through this twice
    1) 5 year relationship
    2) 1.3 year relationship.

Both times I was dumped after everything was perfect in my eyes. You probably romanced her and made her feel what u think a women wants but women are hard to understand.

What I can tell you is that u will find happiness again believe me.

When the 5 year ended I thought life was over and I was miserable couldnt concentrate on work etc ... but I will tell you that the moment you meet someone else you click with (have patience it may take a few) eventually (can take a year or more) u will look back and say thank god I ended that.

Love is something that grows and holds at a level but it can break. But it can be grown again with someone else.

I can honestly tell you I loved the last GF more than the other but what keeps me going is knowing you can love again.

What you really need to do is not be hard on yourself. You can be the most good looking guy, intellegent etc and knock urself this will give power to her (if u think playing games is the route to go). Be strong and confident and enduldge your life in YOU.

You will defenitley meet someone again perhaps soon only god knows but if a girl ended it like this you really dont want her for the long term.

She may call because she misses part of you but let it go and if you choose to talk to her be strong in your words and don't show desperation.

You will never know whats in her mind but u can only control yours. Its going to be tough to let her go but keep yourself busy for the next couple months. Read, Work Out, Travel, Immerse yourself with Work (try your best to distract your attention on her). Don't think about what she is doing because even if things were ok u will still never know. Reverse the roles and u will understand.

But trust me when I tell you to start to find something that will occupy your mind and soon another girl will come in and the pain will be less and you may love the new one the same if not more. I can tell you from experience that it does happen and I am sure alot on here will atest to that.

God Bless,

Poweredbuyer

Quote Originally Posted by poweredbuyer View Post
    Hi Zach,

What you are feeling is 100% normal and I know what your going through. I have been through this twice
    1) 5 year relationship
    2) 1.3 year relationship.

Both times I was dumped after everything was perfect in my eyes. You probably romanced her and made her feel what u think a women wants but women are hard to understand.

What I can tell you is that u will find happiness again believe me.

When the 5 year ended I thought life was over and I was miserable couldnt concentrate on work etc ... but I will tell you that the moment you meet someone else you click with (have patience it may take a few) eventually (can take a year or more) u will look back and say thank god I ended that.

Love is something that grows and holds at a level but it can break. But it can be grown again with someone else.

I can honestly tell you I loved the last GF more than the other but what keeps me going is knowing you can love again.

What you really need to do is not be hard on yourself. You can be the most good looking guy, intellegent etc and knock urself this will give power to her (if u think playing games is the route to go). Be strong and confident and enduldge your life in YOU.

You will defenitley meet someone again perhaps soon only god knows but if a girl ended it like this you really dont want her for the long term.

She may call because she misses part of you but let it go and if you choose to talk to her be strong in your words and don't show desperation.

You will never know whats in her mind but u can only control yours. Its going to be tough to let her go but keep yourself busy for the next couple months. Read, Work Out, Travel, Immerse yourself with Work (try your best to distract your attention on her). Don't think about what she is doing because even if things were ok u will still never know. Reverse the roles and u will understand.

But trust me when I tell you to start to find something that will occupy your mind and soon another girl will come in and the pain will be less and you may love the new one the same if not more. I can tell you from experience that it does happen and I am sure alot on here will atest to that.

God Bless,

Poweredbuyer

Thank you for posting. I just really NEED to know what REALLY happened!! I don't believe her and its killing me to not know why it all ended for sure. I don't know what I should do. I need closure that i can believe. What should I do!?

Unfortunately, this DOES happen. The thing is this feeling of losing love or feelings for your significant other could occur over a period of time. It may be an excuse for some other reason, yes, but the result is still the same and you must get over that.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Dude, why does anybody do anything? As I was reading through your post, I was thinking, "It doesn't matter." and then, there it was, Mathias said it right away.

WHY is a way to preoccupy yourself so you don't have to deal with WHAT.

In five years, this girl will probably apologize to you for treating you this way. Please have moved on by then. (I am referring to my personal history, here.)

She broke up with you because aliens have taken control of her brain, okay? Or maybe she needs so desperately to move apart from you in order to grow into the person she needs to be, she's actually convinced herself that her feelings are gone.

It doesn't matter. What matters now is you.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're wrong!

Well, I just got back from her house. I went there to get the closure I needed to move on. We talked for about 3 hours, and I told her everything I needed to and she told me everything also. She elaborated on why she left, and it came down to her saying basically this: Her heart told her that I wasn't the one for her anymore. She's not sure what she wants right now but all she can do is help follow her heart. (atleast thats how I took it.) She said she didn't like me as a boyfriend anymore, simply as that. I asked her if she could elaborate on it for me but she said that it isn't just one thing that made it feel wrong, its just the overall feeling that wasn't right anymore. In turn, her love faded. I probably didn't explain it right but thats about it I think. I am at ease right now and I think I can accept it finally. Although I am more than likely going to pay for going to see her with my heart breaking a little again. I just hope I can be best friends with her in the future sometime. I just want to be around her, she is the most amazing person I have ever known, lover or not. Simply being in her company would be enough for me. Although I hope I can find a way to get over all this in order to be friends with her. Who knows. Thanks all for being there for me and everything anyone has said to help me. You all have been there for me when I needed someone the most. Thank you. /hugz for everyone. Cya

wow you are really an amazing person. I got to say you are very brave to go over to your ex house and talk for 3 hours. I bet it was so hard . How old are you again? are you in college. I hope you meet some special or that you go out with her again. take an easy and let your heart relax for a bit.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I just can't accept it.... its tearing me up...
    You will, in time. But, you need to stop wondering, somehow. Girls (and guys) do these things for seemingly random reasons. It happened. It sucks, but you will move on, dude.

hey man, just move on, and never contact... you hear me? never!

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09 View Post
    wow you are really an amazing person. I got to say you are very brave to go over to your ex house and talk for 3 hours. I bet it was so hard . How old are you again? are you in college. I hope you meet some special or that you go out with her again. take an easy and let your heart relax for a bit.
    I am 19.

Thank you.

I know I shouldn't contact her at all, but I HAD to last night. It finally climaxed and now its on the come down. I don't ever plan on going back until I feel no more pain. Right now I am just trying to figure out how to be happy in my life. Its proving to be very difficult. Things aren't as funny as they used to be and most of the things I used to enjoy in life before don't interest me anymore or hurt me cause of all the memories I have had. Im trying..

I know exactly how you feel, and I was your age when I got into the relationship that got me where you are now. These things will take time, what you need to do is go out with friends and do things. Not where you went with your girlfriend all the time, that will only bring up memories and with wounds this fresh there's no need.

You're over 18, in Missouri you can get into pubs and dance clubs. Minnessota you can't but their all backwards folk anyways. See if you can in your state, surround yourself in men and women. Get engrossed in the moment and you'll forget all about her.

I know what you're thinking, "No I couldn't forget about her even for a second." You need to push that thought out of your mind as soon as possible, the faster you do, the faster you will heal.

I've learned these things through experience, hopefully you can learn through the five minutes of reading this, rather than the five months it took me. Good luck.

m3k

Quote Originally Posted by protonjai View Post
    I know exactly how you feel, and I was your age when I got into the relationship that got me where you are now. These things will take time, what you need to do is go out with friends and do things. Not where you went with your girlfriend all the time, that will only bring up memories and with wounds this fresh there's no need.

You're over 18, in Missouri you can get into pubs and dance clubs. Minnessota you can't but their all backwards folk anyways. See if you can in your state, surround yourself in men and women. Get engrossed in the moment and you'll forget all about her.

I know what you're thinking, "No I couldn't forget about her even for a second." You need to push that thought out of your mind as soon as possible, the faster you do, the faster you will heal.

I've learned these things through experience, hopefully you can learn through the five minutes of reading this, rather than the five months it took me. Good luck.

m3k

I understand what you mean, although I can't help but disagree to a certain point. I agree that I want to be around people. I need to spend time with my friends. I am old enough to go to pubs bars and strip clubs etc. But what you have to understand is that atmosphere stands for everything Im not. Im the kind of guy who would never have a one night stand. I don't drink or smoke anything, atleast not anymore. I want to be around people who I can relate too. Most everyone my age is looking for parties drugs alcohol and Lots of casual sex. Im not that kind of guy. I want wholesome people with integrity and morals. And especially at my age, I'm having some major issues finding people like that. And to be honest I don't really have many friends... it seems like everyone is pushing me away. No one is interested in me. Im pretty much all alone, and that is another thing that is making this so hard on me. I went through this in Highschool and I got over it pretty fast because I was surrounded by tons of people who liked me and visa versa. Now Im graduated and I have no one. Its really starting to get hard...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast