+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just a thought.

Just a thought.

Ya all know what happened to me... Well, i still think about her sometimes... four-and-a-half years of relationship won't wanish just like that in five months. Well my question is... Her Birthday is coming up, actualy it's the same day as Christmas. So, should I wish her happy birthday and Merry Christmas or should I just ignore it? She did wish me Happy Birthday via sms on my day...What you folks think? And how will it look to her? I don't know for sure, but I've heard that she was dating again... I kind of want to wish her happy birthday, but I want to know how will it look from the side? Thanx Ya All!!
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

I think you should wish her a Happy Birthday. Make it sincere, quick and simple. Nothing More. Unless you know you can't handle it after 5 months which is understandable too. Hmm.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Just give her a quick Happy Birthday and Happy Holidays. Doesn't have to mean anything. It'll give you bragging rights that you're a nice guy...
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know you're situation, but I'll tell you that I'M not doing it.

I'm sure this won't surprise you. I think it's a hell of a bad idea, and I think you know it's a bad idea, and I'd like to ask you why you'd be stirring up shit now, when you are starting to get on with your life.

This girl is not your friend, Lionos.
    Spammer Spanker

I knew it was a bad idea, giga, i wasn't gonna do it anyways. Just needed some reassurance. This bitch didn't deserve my precious attention :-) On the other hand... You sure know what you talking about... Everytime... Which make things more interesting... Makes you interesting...if you know what I mean...
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Thanks, Lio! I've been around the block, down the alley and to the other side of town, that's why.

Sometimes my advice sucks, but with your situation it's easy to tell you she's poison and you should leave her alone. Glad you're still doing NC.

On her birthday, listen to the Smiths song "Unhappy Birthday". It'll make you laugh.
    Spammer Spanker

sazzya1987 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionos View Post
    Ya all know what happened to me... Well, i still think about her sometimes... four-and-a-half years of relationship won't wanish just like that in five months. Well my question is... Her Birthday is coming up, actualy it's the same day as Christmas. So, should I wish her happy birthday and Merry Christmas or should I just ignore it? She did wish me Happy Birthday via sms on my day...What you folks think? And how will it look to her? I don't know for sure, but I've heard that she was dating again... I kind of want to wish her happy birthday, but I want to know how will it look from the side? Thanx Ya All!!
    Still stick to your no connection plan.

Ok, you know what I think? **** the bitch, all together with her birthday... No more Mister Nice Guy from me!!! There are so many nice beautiful girls around! So no ****in' way I'm taking her back!...
    Last edited by SONOIL; 18-12-06 at 07:32 AM.
    Doc. Love

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionos View Post
    Ok, you know what I think? **** the bitch, all together with her birthday... No more Mister Nice Guy from me!!! There are so many nce beautiful girls around! So no ****in' way I'm taking her back!...
    Read this post every time you think about her.

That's right buddy. There is roughly about 1.5 billion women up for grabs. Most likely more then that. Go after them like a Wolf on sheep.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me