+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She acts werid what should i do.

She acts werid what should i do.

There is a girl i know she is very friendly with other guys and she hugs and also high fives her guy friends. She does this too me too but i once caught her staring at me,and i heard that she was talking about me to her cousin asking her cousin if she knew me and stuff about me. She knows that i am very into shoes and for some reason now she keeps asking me to buy her a shoe even thought she never liked it in the first place. This girl always likes to touch me and the other day she was plucking my leg hair and she asked if she can shave it and she was touching it rubbing my leg. A while back she asked if she can hug me and i said no 2 times because she had aasked me two times but today she mistaken me for someone elses name and she hugged me even thought i had told her i didn't like it and now she hugs me without asking me. She always asks me dumb questions like do u know my name because i never say her name and it is awkward why she even cares if i know her name or not. She asked me if i ever had a girl friend before and she asked me if i wanted to go to prom with her. At first she was playing around saying you should go to the prom with my friend just kidding then she says will you go the the prom with me and buy me a shoe because i don't want to tell this guy that is my friend that i don't want to go with him because he asked me so i don't know how to tell him i dont like him so i told her i will think about it. So the next day i told her okay i thought about the prom thing and she said i never told you i will go with you i only said i will go with you if you buy me a shoe. I really like this girl but i have no clue what goes in on her mind i m just woundering if you can help me figure out if she likes me or she is just using me to buy her a stupid shoe.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Does she have to hit you with a frying pan?

Quote Originally Posted by Undefeated_Heat View Post
    I really like this girl.
    This must have been a typo.
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

guys in these situations you go in a state of denial, no matter how obvious the signs are.
    mate she is into you, do something about it before its too late.

she wants to bang you like a screen door in a hurricane...
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Girls point of view: It's just about the shoe. What else could it possibly be?
    Spammer Spanker

common people i need more help this girl is driving me nut. Shes been making me think about her for the last 3 months.

Just ask her what she wants, for God's sake. Hurry up, or I'M gonna do it. She's driving me nut too.
    Spammer Spanker

lol she does drive me crazy making me think all the time about her my grades in school is going down because i cannot focus everything i think she comes across my mind ghzzzzz any one know a cure for this girl problem. People tell me to turn gay but that doesn't help.

Oh, just buy her the shoe already. You know you want to.
    Spammer Spanker

shes been asking me to buy her a dumb shoe for chrismas she buggs me soo much i m starting to think she is in love with the shoes and my money.

Lots of guys have money. Lots. She wants a shoe from you. What do you want from her?
    Spammer Spanker

lol i want some stuff with her that is kinda inapprate lol.