+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Big thanks to my best friend

Big thanks to my best friend

Hi Kirsten
    I am leaving this post here because I want to just take it out of my chest and if ever and for ever from the date listed above you see this message I just want you to know that I was thinking of you and I'd like to thank you for your contributions and apologize for my mistakes. I feel sort of happy and guilty at the same time.
    first of all let me thank you for each and everything you've done for me, your moves and decisions have hit me exactly at the spot where they should. year and a half ago I could not see or imagine anywhere in my mind for why are you doing what you did.
    Now that I am married, I see life from beyond my visual experiences when I was single, but now its different. I mean its not that I don't love you any more or I love my wife. can't say that, don't know that.
    I always forced you to be with me because I could love you more then anybody could have. (I was being selfish) yeah really, I was selfish because I knew what I want, but never did see what you wanted. for that I am sorry. if you care about me even a bit please forgive me. "don't worry I am not going to blow out your secret for why you dump my butt". But I must share my feelings.
    I believe love can only touch you once in life time, therefore my task for that purpose was done when I fell in love with you. I have done what you asked me was to take care of myself. I did. I am healthy and I am doing well financially. and most definitely I am happy with my life. After four months of my marriage I realized it doesn't matter if I love my wife or not what really matters is that SHE LOVES ME. what else could I wanted. thats why I am happy and thats why i am going to keep her happy for whatever regardless come out of her mouth will be granted.
    Now I know that you knew this all will happen and thats why you made those decisions so it can all end up as happily ever after.
    I just want to be your friend if you think I am worthy of that much, come back Kirsten, I miss you...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't love you wife? DOn't get her pregnant then. You would be doing her a GREAT disservice. Don't you think she deserves to be loved?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jaye View Post
    Hi Kirsten
    I am leaving this post here because I want to just take it out of my chest and if ever and for ever from the date listed above you see this message I just want you to know that I was thinking of you and I'd like to thank you for your contributions and apologize for my mistakes. I feel sort of happy and guilty at the same time.
    first of all let me thank you for each and everything you've done for me, your moves and decisions have hit me exactly at the spot where they should. year and a half ago I could not see or imagine anywhere in my mind for why are you doing what you did.
    Now that I am married, I see life from beyond my visual experiences when I was single, but now its different. I mean its not that I don't love you any more or I love my wife. can't say that, don't know that.
    I always forced you to be with me because I could love you more then anybody could have. (I was being selfish) yeah really, I was selfish because I knew what I want, but never did see what you wanted. for that I am sorry. if you care about me even a bit please forgive me. "don't worry I am not going to blow out your secret for why you dump my butt". But I must share my feelings.
    I believe love can only touch you once in life time, therefore my task for that purpose was done when I fell in love with you. I have done what you asked me was to take care of myself. I did. I am healthy and I am doing well financially. and most definitely I am happy with my life. After four months of my marriage I realized it doesn't matter if I love my wife or not what really matters is that SHE LOVES ME. what else could I wanted. thats why I am happy and thats why i am going to keep her happy for whatever regardless come out of her mouth will be granted.
    Now I know that you knew this all will happen and thats why you made those decisions so it can all end up as happily ever after.
    I just want to be your friend if you think I am worthy of that much, come back Kirsten, I miss you...

He doesn't love his wife. He loves the other girl.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

........and apparently, all that matters is that his wife loves him. I can't wait for him to finally realize that love does NOT only just touch us once, and that his wife is entirely capable of not only falling out of love with him, but falling for someone else and dumping his unappreciative ass as well.
    Spammer Spanker

The big difference being that I am not in love with my old friend.
    Spammer Spanker

Thank you, I will. Now go shovel the sidewalk, He-man.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jaye View Post
    Hi Kirsten
    I am superior to Kirsten.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    I am superior to Kirsten.
    Be careful, or he will fall in love with you. He is bisexual, if I remember correctly.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Be careful, or he will fall in love with you.
    Who the hell hasn't?

anachronistic Guest
    Who the hell hasn't?
    you're bi??????????????????????

King Zarathu Guest
    I love everyone, what can I say?

anachronistic Guest
    I love everyone, what can I say?
    ohhhhhh zarathu...

i dont know what to say guys, maybe you are right.
    im just stuck in middle trying to compare but its obvious that there is no match.