+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: virgins?

I applaud you Exodus-not many guys your age would wait-(oh hell Im generalizing again sorry Innova and Alexi)...but when I was 17-there wasnt ONE guy who I knew was a virgin-friends, friends friends, it didnt matter-everyone was involved someway and having sex. Back then(not that damn long ago- 80's) there wasnt a huge outbreak of STD'S or an explosive rate of AIDS. People werent concerned then-and obviously some teens today still have that oh well attitude...this is what blows my mind. Id be scared sexless...

Exodus-take your time...theres no reason to rush into ANYTHING youre not ready for...
    someone will come along one day that you really care about and love...and you'll be thankful you waited...

Rocknoll9-you couldnt even phathom JUST how hard is to deal with these issues as a single parent. Its why I stress waiting-you dont want to be in my shoes one day-even at 18 and getting pregnant- I was informed but used bad judgement...you never think it'll happen to you-BUT IM LIVING PROOF IT DOES HAPPEN!! I wouldnt change the way things are now-having him-but dealing with sex issues today is so much harder than 10-20 years ago---too much shit out there that will have an impact on your life permenantly...sex does and will change your life.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

"Sex does and will change your life."
    I agree with you there Squirrley.. Sex changed my life.. But definitely not in a bad way though.. I'm not worried about STDs and AIDs with my Bf.. because we both don't have it.. For sure..
    The Only thing that worries me is Pregnancy.. I sure don't want to be pregnant at Fifteen.. No thanks..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789