+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I would do anything for you babe.

I would do anything for you babe.

My own words. See, there has been a recent snow storm here on the west coast and every road just froze. It took so many people by surprise that alot of people had to abandon their cars and walk home. On this day, my girl and I had decided that we should meet. Well we were gonna walk, until the snow storm came out of no where. Then she was gonna drive out to my house. Well, she couldn't get out of her drive way.She had given up all hope of seeing me for the day. So I told her, "see you soon" and I walked to her house. 2 1/2 hours of blizzard, icy and hilly walking. I finally got to her house and I was all bundled up. I knocked on the door and she opened the door and smiled something fierce. It made the whole trip worth it in those few seconds. I told her to get some snow clothes on and I took her outside. Where I had drawn a giant heart in the snow with my and her name in the center. We went back inside and spent the most Romantic night of our lives together. Candles, dinner, poetry... All thanks to the snow.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

I'll bet she knows she's a lucky girl, too. You should see some of the crap guys do that gets told on this forum. You sound like a good one.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 01-12-06 at 11:21 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by generaljag@hotm View Post
    I told her to get some snow clothes on and I took her outside. Where I had drawn a giant heart in the snow with my and her name in the center.

Tell me you didn't make this picture out of "yellow snow".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm sorry I failed to see how that would make her happy. Plus, I'd have to run to get that thing finished. That heart was huge.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis
    Hahahaha! That would be classic! I've got to find a girl just to do that!
    I'm so glad my "caveman swinging dick guy" comment was so apropos, and so glad you embraced it. You're such a .......DUDE.
    Spammer Spanker

(shiver) Just thinking about that makes me wanna go to the bath room.

me

ahhh yes.. those romantic moments in life... God bless them.
    "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs