+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Guys read please.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Well, thank you for being so clear about this and not running around leaving a trail of broken hearts behind you.

You have lots and lots of time. You could settle down in ten or twenty years and still do the family thing. You would be even more financially stable than you are now, and you could get a hot young wife. You could take her on vacation in Greece, rent a houseboat for a few weeks, cruise around the sea and congratulate yourself for waiting for the right woman to come along.

Just remember that you should hire a really frumpy nanny.
    No trail of broken hearts...since I'm running away, I certainly don't want to have any broken hearts (or other refuse) on the trail that might cause me stumble and fall down

Sounds interesting. In Greece, eh? I don't remember mentioning Greece, but Giga remembers what I write apparently--very complimentary.

A frumpy nanny! LOL

I'd better get back to writing....the day's a wastin'

Giga, you always make me smile...thanks.

CAM

When I see a girl I like, I'm very shy but think alot about her.
    In general I just take a few more initiatives to talk to her.

It's more important to know that, I've always got this alert-phase on with girls. I never accidently give off any signals, I think at least.
    So when a girl does get one signal from me, it's one that's really meant as a signal. The girl shouldn't hesitate to take a few steps herself, based on that single signal.

A guy is pretty dumb with feelings, they never talk about it, so they doubt alot.
    They think alot about if something is a signal towards them or not. They hesitate more than girls about it because of that I think. Make use of that I'd say.

That's how I would describe myself, though I don't know if this description fits with many other guys too
    Last edited by LuckyMe; 31-03-07 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Initially when I like a girl, I'm pretty reserved and shy.

I'm not the biggest risk taker so I don't often grow bold unless I'm fairly confident there may be some reciprocation.

I might make small talk, and try to find out a bit about the girl, watch her from a distance. Ease in by making it obvious I'm going out of my way to speak with her.
    Your making bid mistakes...i`m sorry to tell you...i always tell this to guys i meet, and they always have better rating at girls afterwards...
    So here we go:

If you are shy a girl will see you as insecure and you will make a good a** kisser for her so when aproach a girl be confident be funny show her you are in control, and make her feel shes the one wanting to get out with you. Teasing is also a good way to suplement this...if you do this, and the girl is single and not lesbian, you have 80-90% chances of getting her email adress and cellphone number on the spot, and about 80% chances of getting her in the bed after the first or second date...if you act like a wuss (shy) this chances are dramatically reduced...
    The best there is!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hell-knight View Post
    Your making bid mistakes...i`m sorry to tell you...i always tell this to guys i meet, and they always have better rating at girls afterwards...
    So here we go:

If you are shy a girl will see you as insecure and you will make a good a** kisser for her so when aproach a girl be confident be funny show her you are in control, and make her feel shes the one wanting to get out with you. Teasing is also a good way to suplement this...if you do this, and the girl is single and not lesbian, you have 80-90% chances of getting her email adress and cellphone number on the spot, and about 80% chances of getting her in the bed after the first or second date...if you act like a wuss (shy) this chances are dramatically reduced...
    I'm sorry to tell you, but you're a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I'm sorry to tell you, but you're a dumbass.
    I don't believe you're actually sorry.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I don't believe you're actually sorry.
    No, not at all, I was shooting for an tone of "irony", y'know flippin' it around and usin' it against him, because this guy clearly don't have a clue about what "mistakes" I've been making.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Haven't you ever held your girl's head under the cover and farted before?

Not recommended for your first sleepover... but damn is it ever funny.
    Hahaha.

Hilarious.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456