+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unsure.

dude she totally digs ya, i suggest you go on a hike with her next time the weather forecasts something nice( hike would be much better than a bike ride because you two can talk much easier while walking), you should take a pack with you and carry all the water and whatnot (gentleman stuff.. u know the drill) and bring a picnic to eat while on the hike, that would be romantic. she how that goes and get back to us if u still have questions. dont doubt yourself so much, cause if you wait to long she might get the message that you just wanna stay friends.

edited: forgot to add in why a hike would be better :p

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blue toxin View Post
    There's this girl I work with who I've had a thing for for a little bit now. Her and I have worked together for 2 years, however we rarely work "together". We normally would just end up talking on break... however she doesn't work that much (normally just every other weekend) because of the fact she's in college. She's an incredibly nice girl, very easy to talk to and connect with. Our values, beliefs, and hobbies are all nearly the same.

The other day we worked together was the first time I've seen her in a few months, and I decided I wanted to keep in contact with her a little easier so we began emailing one another. Well eventually I tossed in my cell number, and so did she. I called her last night. No answer. Today she called me back and we talked for nearly 2 hours. We had a great conversation, we were both laughing and it seemed pretty cool.

She suggested to me that sometime I need to get in touch with her about going for a hike, or getting the bikes out and going for a ride. At first I was like, excellent! She digs me! But a year ago, when her and I were talking on break at work, she discovered I was into outdoorsy stuff, and said the same thing then. And I know back then she was just being friendly, because back then I was in another relationship and she knew it.

I'm just torn in all different directions. Part of me says she's not into me, and she's just being friendly. Another part says no dude, she digs you. Another part says, ehh, she's not sure yet, she thinks she likes you but is on the fence and waiting to see what happens next.

So where's that leave me, what DOES happen next? I figured I'd continue emailing her and talking to her on and off throughout the week. Nothing clingy... just every now and then to see how her she's been, etc. Then eventually I figured I'd take her up on that offer, and sometime when it's not too bitterly cold her and I go for a little hike, or maybe a bike ride. Maybe do that a few times, see how things go. If things go smoothly, then ask her if she'd like to go out to dinner with me (I found out what her favorite restaurant was). Then, see where that takes us.

My goal is to make it evident to her that I'm interested without being pushy or clingy. I'm an independent guy, but sometimes I have a hard time reading what a female is thinking. I guess I'm just realizing I like her a lot and I'm really getting into her that I just don't want to find out that she's not interested in me. Like I said, she's a very nice person... so for all I know, maybe she's just being friendly. But then again, we were on the phone for nearly 2 hours, she suggested we hang out sometime, etc. Blah.

But like I said, I think deep down she'd give me a fair shot.

In fact, I don't even know what I'm asking here. I don't even know why I posted this. However it took me a while to type this so I'm not just going to exit out of it. Just tell me what you think, maybe you girls can help me out here and give me a feel for what she's thinking.
    Chances are, you're a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    Chances are, you're a pussy.
    Yet another expected and mature post from Zarathu. Thank you dearly for your contribution.

But in all seriousness, thanks to everybody else who had any valuable input. We'll see how things go. I really like her, I just want to do things right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12