+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Divorce & Love ? Help me Please !!!!

Divorce & Love ? Help me Please !!!!

Divorce & Love ? Help me Please !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello,

I have never been involved in a love relationship!!!!! and

I am involved with a man in a relationship, But he is divorced since 5 years

His marriage with his ex did not last more than 5 months and he is still hurt...he loves me..but I am not sure and I don't have confidence in myslef or this lOve!!! since he is divorced

what do u think?

****...would the husband still love his ex? even if they keep in touch rarely?
    how woul ddivorce impact his new relation with another whoman?

**** Does he really love me? How can I make sure of that?

**** Could I be just a heel for his trauma ?

Advice!!!

well, we need more details on that divorce situation, but I think if he keeps in touch with his ex, there's not everything completely over. From what you telling i can strongly suggest that he's using you as a rebound. But once again, give more details about his divorce and your relationship with him.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Are you asking if men ever get over divorce? Yes, they do. They move on to new things and new women, like you. If you think he's dwelling in the past, give him something better to think about. Make it good NOW.
    Spammer Spanker

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Lionos View Post
    well, we need more details on that divorce situation, but I think if he keeps in touch with his ex, there's not everything completely over. From what you telling i can strongly suggest that he's using you as a rebound. But once again, give more details about his divorce and your relationship with him.
    he still keep in touch within a simple freindship framework....for example helping her to move out her staff...ect

birthdays, and new year events ...keeping in touch to a minimum.

He is still hert yes...although it has been 5 years now and I think this is normal...

He is moving on in a sense that he wants to be in a new relationship but How can I make sure that I am not a rebound?

Thanks.

It's been 5 years. That's not a rebound. Don't worry so much. It's bad for you.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    It's been 5 years. That's not a rebound. Don't worry so much. It's bad for you.

well, you are right but in the same time u can never know!!!!

he may still a rebound BUT HOW CAN I MAKE SURE of that