+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do "You" feel Love different then "Me"?

Do "You" feel Love different then "Me"?

Guys ... Question.

Always wondered about this. but right now I am starting a new relationship and I am a little unsure about his feelings for me. I know he really likes me... but does he Love me? I dont know... would like to know, But still no 3 little words.... mind you its only been 3-4 months but have known him 2 yrs and talked alot before dating ( work together )
    When I am in love... I think about that person all day....its sometimes scary how much I think about them on some days.... haha..
    Anyhow ... When "you"are in Love... how do you feel? What do you think about?how do you show it? what do you say? (when you havent said the 3 little words yet). I have told him that I am falling for him bigtime... Since I told him that he has been a bit more relaxed and open... Good sign I guess...
    I would really like to know from a Guys perspective, if you feel the same as I do ...
    Thanks Guys
    Nicki
    Time is like a Camel, you can never back it up!:evil:

When I was in love, I thought about the girl every second. It was almost scary. I think that he may be afraid to scare you away by saying those three little words. Time will tell.

You two will have one of those intimate cuddle moments one day, and then it will all come out. Best of luck.
    I do not claim to have all of the answers and it is your choice if you listen/help me or not. All I request is that you read my post and think it through.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If you are wondering if he loves you, why don't you just ask him? You would find out a lot faster that way...
    And possibly get him edging towards the door.

But I suppose asking him if he loves her is better than her telling him she's loves him...

I use to start running for the door. Make sure you don't ask him infront of people, or outside. But in a nice quite setting. But make sure you aren't making out with him or anything. Don't let his little friend out smart him. Ask him when his head is clear.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

I don't know about you guys, but no matter how great people make love out to be, its still frustrating as hell. Something's always up. Either you can't see that special somebody, or you can't wait to see that special somebody, or you love that special somebody and they don't love you...It makes me want to beat my head against a wall actually...
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Quote Originally Posted by hitch View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but no matter how great people make love out to be, its still frustrating as hell. Something's always up. Either you can't see that special somebody, or you can't wait to see that special somebody, or you love that special somebody and they don't love you...It makes me want to beat my head against a wall actually...
    I will very rarely use 100%, but in this case I agree 100%. Love sucks! Its true. Also as much as people love to claim love as some intense emotional spiritual thing, at the end of the day all it is, is the result of chemicals (hormones and the like) acting on the brain.

Sorry, enough of the science. In terms of telling someone you love them I would suggest not, unless its been a good long time like Aegis says. At least a year sounds good, because then you should be getting past that "love swept" stage and you should know the person well enough to better judge if you really have such deep feelings for them and that its not just a crush.

And in terms of whether someone loves you or not, I'd also wait at least a year before you accept the "I love you" as an honest answer and not just the words of the crush-suffering confused. This was the mistake I made in my last relationship and "ouch" did it hurt when I realised it was all a lie. All the words of love, all the promises I got, all a lie! So, I'd offer this warning to all-

Rule of Aquisition 190- Hear all, trust nothing.

Well at least until about a year has passed anyway. I know in the real world we are all swept up in love and at the time we totally believe it. But we are all being conned by our own emotions. You have been warned.

Have a great day!