+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Good things do come when you least expect them

Good things do come when you least expect them

Yesterday, I had a really long conversation with a girl I met in class after studying together. It started as revealing one small thing that we usually didn't tell people... and from that found out that we had very similar experiences and felt very, very similarly. It was probably the best conversation I've ever had with somebody in person... it was incredible. The connection was so great, it was like electrifying.. liberating.

I am not worried. And I am not going to put boundaries or walls on this meandering connection.. for once, I don't have some intention with this like, 'Wow, we're going to be good friends' or 'I want to try to make some moves on her'. I feel that whatever happens, happens. It could be great friends, it could be a relationship in the future, who knows? And really, I don't care all that much. As long as this connection continues. I feel this is sort of like us finding a 'new world', and who knows where it can go. The experience will be great...
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Congrats! It is true, stuff happens when you least expect it. Its like life can suck and then suddenly someone comes along and changes your outlook and can identify with you. Awesome when that happens. Just go with the flow (as u planned) and see what happens. Keep us updated on your "friend".
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....