+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Think I messed up

Think I messed up

Hi everyone!

I've been seeing this guy for almost two weeks now. When we first met, we hung out for three days straight. Up until the night he called me and said some stuff about "our we official" and I said "yes", not knowing what he really meant by that.

That same night my guy-friend called me while I was over his house and my guy-friend and I made plans to go the movies.
    That upset him a little and caused us to argued the entire night. I also noticed a change in his behavior. May I add I didn't go to the movies with my friend, because I understood where he was coming from.

The next day while he was drunk he called me very late... Asking me to come over and telling me how he cares about me. A few hours later, he canceled it, due to an "emergency".

So, since then he would call me once a day to say "hi", but hasn't asked us to hang out again. I haven't been calling him either, because I don't know if he's still interested or not, and I don't want to come off desperate.

He called yesterday and I returned the call, but he was extremely rude to me. He called later on and apologize. After he apologized I told him that I didn't expect anything from us, and why he's so mad at me? He told me it's because I haven't been calling him.
    We got off the phone and I didn't hear a word from him since. So this morning I called and left a message to say good-morning. I know he's awake because he has to go to work, but he didn't answer his phone.

What is really going on with this guy? Also, if I did mess up how can I get things back on track?
    Last edited by sweetee; 05-12-06 at 09:36 PM. Reason: more details

From his point of view, you're much more casual than he is. It looks to him like you're dating other guys and not really into him.

I think you should just leave it like that, because he sounds like one needy pain in the ass who will become even needier the more you give him. It sounds like you have communication problems already, and he's a bit possessive, isn't he?
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, three days?

Really?

Honey he is playing mind games with you. He sounds like he just got jaelous so wants to give you some thing, then take it back quickly to show you he won't put up with other guys on the scene.

He feels he is being played because of your guy friend calling and you answering while you are with him to arrange to see a movie.

Goos call, you stayed calm and you have done all the right things so far. Don't fall for his shit test.

Wait for his reply from your message, you haven't messed up...he just can't stop thinking about you and doesn't know how to handle his feelings.

Carry on being cool, call him occasionly but don't offer to meet up, wait for him to ask you., then you say no not ....how about? hehehe mean or what! x
    ~~o~BEE~o~BEE~o~~

It looks to that this guy has a problem and not you. I think you should try to forget, no one disurvs a guy who is rude to you, especially not when he is drunk. Can i ask how old this guy is and how old you are, maybe he was with his friends when you called him back. Guys can be very rude when they are with friends....
    // mydatingplaces.com //