+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question for girls

Question for girls

Well the situation is this, me and this girl, when we first started out, we were having sex almost everyday, getting intimate whenever we can. She was a virgin, but enjoyed sex so much that she initiated it alot of times, and would not say no if i initiate it. She had orgasms, no doubt about it... but after a few months, the frequency of us doing it gets lesser and lesser. she seemed to enjoy it less. Shes not so easily turned on anymore, she dont initiate it anymore. In the past, simple stuff like necking will turn her on, not anymore. Shes gotta be in the mood now. Her sensitive areas are not so sensitive anymore.

My question is, is this normal? a girl experiences sex, and subsequently loses interest in it. Is it because we did it too often initially?

Some background, we love each other, shes a nice girl, shes not screwing around behind my back, she thinks that a couple can go on forever without sex til marriage.

Did you get lazy in bed? Or perhaps, there's nothing NEW going on any more.
    Spammer Spanker

Maybe try something kinky like rim jobs or taking a dump on her chest. Might do wonders for your sex life.

Yeah. Have some curry first.
    Spammer Spanker

mmm she felt guilty initially, but not anymore, since we heading in the direction of marriage... maybe it is because theres nothing NEW going on anymore, i dont mind trying out new stuff like sex toys, but she seems disgusted by the idea that we have to use toys... how can i ease her into it?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she's not interested in toys, I don't suggest you try bringing them in. Not all women like them. She may be more interested in romantic gestures. This does not mean flowers. Genuine romance requires a bit more effort and thought than that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, that newness definately wore off. Maybe its beginning to be routine for her. I know that can happen.

Vashti is right, DO NOT bring toys into the bedroom if she is not comfy with the idea. Try other things...

I know cosmo has a lot of tips for things to try to spice up the sex life. Sometimes its little things that aren't even directly sexually involved can get things going again for the two of you.

A sweet gesture or maybe a touch that can renew a spark of interest.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

ok that really sounds like the right thing...i'm abit slow here in this area, how can i bring back that feeling? renew that interest?

rose petals on the bed, some essential oil burning in the room beforehand, dimmed lightings, and a good and fun dinner before that? thats something that i can do...but is that wat you all are talking about? thats alot of effort if i have to do that EVERYTIME... i dont want sex to settle into a routine too, it becomes a 'get it over and done with so we can catch the movie' thing, and thats sad.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Atmosphere is important (candles or dim lighting), but I think genuine romance is less contrived. It is more about being genuinely thoughtful. Try to anticipate what would really mean a lot to her, and do it. Flowers petals wouldn't do it for me, for example, but some girls would go ga-ga over that.

Yeah, we need a bit more effort than "hey baby, wanna f*ck?"...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by way_landr View Post
    she thinks that a couple can go on forever without sex til marriage.
    Obviously she doesn't.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]