+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boyfriend, mans P.O.V advice please!!!!

My boyfriend, mans P.O.V advice please!!!!

Hi!

Im 21 and my bf is 25 (but acts alot younger) i live 36miles away from him and we see each other a couple times a week.

He is great but we only seem to have sex once a week and i would like it a few more times, taking into consideration we see each other 3, 4 times a week - we are pretty laid back.

But i would persume that he would like more sex due to us not being with each other 24:7, but this appears to not be the case and when we started out we were having sex 3 times a week ish etc and id expecft that to fizzel out a bit as time went on.

He used to do everything to me etc and id happily return the favour, but also recently he has not been inclined to do alot to me and of course asks me to and ill refuse a bit now because its tit for tat in my books but i dont want that to make the situation worse.

He comes on to me for sex and im happy to go for it but i feel that if i do he is 80% gonna refuse

I am quite hapy to dress up in sexy underwear, have sex in different places etc, although when we do have sex it is good, id just like it a bit more often and in places other then the bed room. Last time 2x i dressed up he basically went to bed, i have talked to him and he said he was tired etc.

We have been together a year this month and he has been stressed and tired with his new job, not being well, college and a course he is now on miles away from me.

Im not sure what to do to get his sex drive up, its nice that he is not only thinking about sex all the time and previously said "its not all about sex, there are other things to do in the relationship"

Im not going to break up with him because of this as there are more important things, i just want to be able to turn on the heat without being knocked down so to speak.

Any advice please? xxx

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My advice is that you refrain from starting multiple threads with the same topic.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah... all us menses responded to the previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Yeah... all us menses responded to the previous post.
    sorry am new to this and cant tell who is a guy or a girl on here!