+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rate and Review the last movie(s) you saw

Rate and Review the last movie(s) you saw

Okay, here's the rules...

Write a review and rate the last movie or movies you saw, weither it be on TV, DVD, or in the theater. You can do one or twenty, it's up to you. You don't have to write a thorough review, just what you thought of the movie and give it a rating of */10.

I'll kick it off here...

In order from most recent on.

Accepted:
    Great movie, hilarious to no end. Luckily, if you've seen the previews, then unlike most comedies, you haven't seen the best parts. Great one liners. I would reccomend this to any comedy fan.
    8.5/10

16 Blocks:
    Honestly, one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life. I touching story and great execution. Wonderful acting by both Willis and Mos Def. I would reccomend this to anyone, at anytime.
    9.5/10

The Break-Up:
    Wasn't as comedic as I thought it would be, but still very funny. It's actually more of a romantic comedy than anything else. I really liked it, but I did not like the ending. It was a good ending, just not what I wished have happened.
    8/10

The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift:
    Not as good as the first one but quite a bit better than the second. This movie appears to be more directed towards teenagers and young adults, as one would expect. An interesting twist on racing, and fun to watch. If you're an import car lover, this movie is definately for you. I loved the Mustang at the end, personally my favorite part of the whole movie. Oh yea, not to mention, lots of skin in this one too, without nudity.
    7/10

Employee Of The Month:
    Didn't laugh throughout the whole movie like I expected to, but it was worth the money to go see it. It's a comedy through and through. There's a nice, small story hidden behind all the laughing that's really good. Dane Cook is always a riot, even though he can go overboard at times. He makes this movie, and he does it well.
    8/10
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Crank 9/10
    This is the best action movie ever made and for that matter, the best guy movie ever made. It does exactly what it sets out to do and that is provide lots of sex and violence with an almost non-existant plot. Plus the ending is something you don't ever expect from these kinds of movies.

Brokeback Mountain 9.5/10
    An all around good drama and I guarantee that after you see it you won't call it 'that gay cowboy' movie ever again.

Fight Club; Eternal Sunshine 10/10
    These are my all time favorite movies and I've seen a ton. If you haven't seen either of them go out and buy them now. The only movies that warrant must-see status.

A Scanner Darkly 10/10
    An extremely dark and well made movie. Based off a science fiction novel of the same name written by Philip K. Dick, it's basic plot is that of an Orwellian future where America has lost the war on drugs and the government has every nook and cranny of the country bugged. Really well made if not trippy due to the still of the visuals.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

White Noise 6/10
    Thought the actual premise of this film was really good, but i thought the ending had a lot to be desired, kinda ruined the tension and build up for me. EVP is an interesting subject but im a sceptical person and i dont believe it till i see it or in this case hear it!

Fazed By These Jokers, Hah, You Couldn't Find A Match For me In A Room Full Of Smokers!

Are all these movies for rent or are they in theater.

Have anyone see Happy Feat i havent i was just wondering if it was good.

Most of the reviewed films can be found on DVD.