+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Basics.

With who? If I'm going to flirt with a guy it's not going to be in a sarky way. . .most of the time. I'm not being sarky right now, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Love[Sick] View Post
    With who? If I'm going to flirt with a guy it's not going to be in a sarky way. . .most of the time. I'm not being sarky right now, trust me.
    Who said my sarky was your sarky?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Who said my sarky was your sarky?
    It's easy to confuse my sarky with your sarky, plus there is another sarky to get confused with. Which sarky do you mean? My sarky, the other sarky, or your sarky? That was a tiddy bit confusing.

It's easy to confuse my sarky with your sarky, plus there is another sarky to get confused with. Which sarky do you mean? My sarky, the other sarky, or your sarky? That was a tiddy bit confusing.
    My sarky. But I tried to confuse you by you thinking I was yusing your sarky, but then again. Maybe I was? Or maybe I was just using my sarky. But if I was using your sarky would you get confused that I was using my sarky or the other sarky or maybe that I was using your sarky and not the other sarkys.

Ich könnte Deutsches gerade sprechen und Sie clueless lassen.

Mwahahaha. . .I feel so powerful.

Ich könnte Deutsches gerade sprechen und Sie clueless lassen.

Mwahahaha. . .I feel so powerful.
    sorry, I can't go out with you. I'm taken.

sorry, I can't go out with you. I'm taken.

Whoever said anything about dating? I feel so powerful with German, I can talk about someone straight to their face and they will have no clue what I said. Mwahaha. Is that considered evil?

[url]http://world.altavista.com/tr[/url]

((That might help you out Eurasian. That's the only place I can find that decently translates German.))

Whoever said anything about dating? I feel so powerful with German, I can talk about someone straight to their face and they will have no clue what I said. Mwahaha. Is that considered evil?

[url]http://world.altavista.com/tr[/url]

((That might help you out Eurasian. That's the only place I can find that decently translates German.))
    I was being sarcastic.

As for your "evil", if you're so content with it, why are you then giving me a link to a translation site hm?

Don't you want to know what I say? I could ask you for a hefty sum of money, I'm pretty sure you'd want to know what you were agreeing to before you said yes.

Was, wenn ich sagte, fand ich Sie attraktiv? Daß Übersetzer in handliches jetzt kommen würde, wurden nicht es? Das attraktive Teil war, aber nicht mein "sarky". Es war Ihre Version von "sarky".

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So did you just come here to be sarky?

Don't you want to know what I say? I could ask you for a hefty sum of money, I'm pretty sure you'd want to know what you were agreeing to before you said yes.

Was, wenn ich sagte, fand ich Sie attraktiv? Daß Übersetzer in handliches jetzt kommen würde, wurden nicht es? Das attraktive Teil war, aber nicht mein "sarky". Es war Ihre Version von "sarky".
    You could, but then you would be making the assumption that I would want to know. But what if I didn't? That would render your "power" useless would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    So did you just come here to be sarky?
    My sarky? No
    The other sarky? I don't mean to be sarcastic, it's just instinctive.

You could, but then you would be making the assumption that I would want to know. But what if I didn't? That would render your "power" useless would it not?
    I owed you for a reason, and I think this repays that debt. Are we even now? I think I could render powerless to one person, it wouldn't hurt.
    Last edited by Love[Sick]; 12-12-06 at 01:27 AM. Reason: spelling

I owed you for a reason, and I think this repays that debt. Are we even now? I think I could render powerless to one person, it wouldn't hurt.
    Nope, I would rather have the favour of you returning sometime in the future telling me that my advice was correct. I would recieve a greater deal of pleasure from that than a random translator site that speaks in pigeon English.

Nope, I would rather have the favour of you returning sometime in the future telling me that my advice was correct. I would recieve a greater deal of pleasure from that than a random translator site that speaks in pigeon English.

Pideon english? Haha. Well, Eurasian you had your chance. I guess the future recognition still stands. That was betlue.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast