Thread: The Basics.

Überrascht? Wie?

It was meant to say amazing.

Oh, okay. So, what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Love[Sick] View Post
    Oh, okay. So, what now?
    Je ne sais pas?

Tag! You're it! [Wow, I think the caffeine has kicked in.]

I have to go to swim practice, but I might skip today. I just have to go down there and tell coach I'm not staying.

Tag! You're it! [Wow, I think the caffeine has kicked in.]

I have to go to swim practice, but I might skip today. I just have to go down there and tell coach I'm not staying.
    Pour quoi?

Caffine is the devil.

I just don't feel like staying, that just means I'll have to stay Friday. . . .oh but wait! There is a meet Friday, so I won't have to stay! Mwahahaha. I'll be back in about ten minutes.

I just don't feel like staying, that just means I'll have to stay Friday. . . .oh but wait! There is a meet Friday, so I won't have to stay! Mwahahaha. I'll be back in about ten minutes.
    Neiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

oops, sorry. I assumed girls aren't as often sarcastic as boys, for some reason.

Ja, kann ich etwas Deutsches sprechen. Ich bin gerechter Anfang mein Lernen. Ich habe viel, zum zu erlernen. Sprechen Sie Deutsches gut?

I'm not sure what you mean by veifiell, I guess I haven't learned that yet.
    oh, maybe that should be spelled wieviel. (means 'how much'). Meine Eltern sind Deutsch und ich bin in Irland mit Englisch und Deutsch aufgewachsen, allderdings kenne ich mich mit English mehr aus wie in Deutsch, auf jeden fall was das Rechtschreiben angeht.

I'm always amazed by people who learn new languages. I couldn't do that.. I just grew up with two languages. Which is like learning one language and then learning what parts of your language different people understand. Yup, I spoke to people in the wrong language as a kid all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    oops, sorry. I assumed girls aren't as often sarcastic as boys, for some reason.

oh, maybe that should be spelled wieviel. (means 'how much'). Meine Eltern sind Deutsch und ich bin in Irland mit Englisch und Deutsch aufgewachsen, allderdings kenne ich mich mit English mehr aus wie in Deutsch, auf jeden fall was das Rechtschreiben angeht.

I'm always amazed by people who learn new languages. I couldn't do that.. I just grew up with two languages. Which is like learning one language and then learning what parts of your language different people understand. Yup, I spoke to people in the wrong language as a kid all the time
    Cute.

I want to learn German now, everyone seems to speak it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Cute.

I want to learn German now, everyone seems to speak it.
    The germans are still trying to take over!

And their language still sounds like they've got too much phlegm and they're choking on it.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah, the language is too gutteral.

English is pretty damn ugly too. I think Spanish is beautiful.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post

Ich habe Deutsches für ungefähr vier Monate jetzt erlernt. Ich erhalte noch auf einigen Sachen konfus und die Weise Wörter sind ausgeprägt.

Sorry if that's wrong, I was confused while trying to translate.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast