+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Basics.

The Basics.

Yay, I'm introducing myself to complete strangers. Don't I feel special.

The Name:: Raelynn Hunter [and the last name shall remain unknown]

Nicknames:: Rae-ful the Graceful [ironic], the little jellybean, Little Rae, and just plain Rae. Call me by my middle name or my full name and I will rip you brain out. And that's not an understatement.

The Age:: 14

The Grade:: Freshman

The Gender:: Female

The Sports:: Swimming & Diving [high school sport], and horseback riding.

The Random Info:: Sarcasm; what a wonderful, useful device. It goes along well with irony too. I love being sarcastic, and just plain blunt when people say something stupid. Just the other day I took advantage of my poor Geometry teacher. I went to the bathroom during class, and the closest bathroom only has two stalls. Both were filled, so I had to wait. When I got back to class my teacher decided to say [outloud and infront of the class], "You were gone for an awefully long time, what were you doing in there?" I immediately responded "I was hidning Easter eggs. . . .Do I really need to tell you what people do when they go to the bathroom?" Unfortunately she decided not to answer me. I love taking advantage of people that lack common sense, it's just so fun.

The Role Models:: V in the movie "V for Vendetta", his speech when he meets Eve [or what ever her name is] is what I consider amazing. I'm such a dork too, I memorized the whole speech.

The Description:: Brown hair, green eyes, a smidge over five feet. Tiny and petite, which I have learned to consider a good thing. But I have been losing weight recently, and that is bad news for me. No, I am not anorexic, nor do I want to loose weight. I have been trying to gain weight. I'm not going to freely post my weight, but if someone finds it important to know then I shall tell.

The Languages:: I'm currently learning to speak German. Soon I will learn Spanish, and in the near future I plan on learning a bit of French and Irish-Gaelic too.
    Last edited by Love[Sick]; 12-12-06 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Adding Info

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Love[Sick] View Post
    The Role Models:: V in the movie "V for Vendetta", his speech when he meets Eve [or what ever her name is] is what I consider amazing. I'm such a dork too, I memorized the whole speech.
    HAHAHAHA!

Nice job.

Dear god, who let you change your screen name to King Zarathu? Your head is big enough as is.

Ahem, anyway, welcome LoveSick!
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my god.

That was the best intro-thread I think I have ever seen.

Seriously.

I think I was really bored last night, I forgot to mention I'm bipolar. It's not as bad as some people have it, and the medicine I take mellows me out. I usually don't tell people this until after I go ballistic and freak out. But, I thought I'd warn you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Oh my god.

That was the best intro-thread I think I have ever seen.

Seriously.
    Does that mean I get an award?

Hi!

ah, another young sarcastic one.

Und viefiell Deutsch kannst du sprechen?

(give it a minute, and he'll be correcting my german grammar/spelling)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    Hi!

ah, another young sarcastic one.

Und viefiell Deutsch kannst du sprechen?

(give it a minute, and he'll ((I'm a girl.)) be correcting my german grammar/spelling)

Ja, kann ich etwas Deutsches sprechen. Ich bin gerechter Anfang mein Lernen. Ich habe viel, zum zu erlernen. Sprechen Sie Deutsches gut?

I'm not sure what you mean by veifiell, I guess I haven't learned that yet.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Does that mean I get an award?
    Yeah, if you're on my good side, then you probably have a chance here at LF.

There's multiple seals of approval that you must obtain to exist on the boards.

You have mine.

For now.

I believe you're up for inspection by Zath...and from lookin' at his reply, things are lookin' good for you.

Everyone is sarky on this bored. some just exhbit it more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Everyone is sarky on this bored. some just exhbit it more than others.
    We have our own meaning for sarky on the swim team, but what is your meaning of this?

We have our own meaning for sarky on the swim team, but what is your meaning of this?
    sarcastic. what does it mean on the swim team?

Okay, well our meaning is kinda stupid. It's hard to explain, but I will try my best.

Sarky-- At a swim meet this applies to the state of mind you go into right before your first heat. Freshmen or newbies to the team go through this for their first few meets. When you are sarky, you just sit/stand there and stare into space. You don't say anything, and you usually look like you've just seen a ghost.

Sarky [2]-- This applies to guys most of the time. This is when a guy starts flirting, but tries to keep it undercover. This one is sorta hard to explain, because there are certain standards that apply for a guy to officially act sarky.
    Last edited by Love[Sick]; 12-12-06 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Spelling

Sorry, my computer was being stupid and double posted.
    Last edited by Love[Sick]; 12-12-06 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Double Post

Okay, well our meaning is kinda stupid. It's hard to explain, but I will try my best.

Sarky-- At a swim meet this applies to the state of mind you go into right before your first heat. Freshmen or newbies to the team go through this for their first few meets. When you are sarky, you just sit/stand there and stare into space. You don't say anything, and you usually look like you've just seen a ghost.

Sarky [2]-- This applies to guys most of the time. This is when a guy starts flirting, but tries to keep it undercover. This ne is sorta hard to explain, because there are certain standards that apply for a guy to officially act sarky.
    Are you being sarky?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast