+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weight?

I'm not worried about my curves, I am perfectly fine with my body. I just don't want to keep loosing weight.

oh, I figured loosing weight and loosing curves went together. still, I'm no expert but it could just be that your metabolism or whatever is just set up this way. If you're really worried, you could see a doctor...

I've seen doctors before, but they say not to worry about it. The sports medicine doctor said it may just be the medicine I am taking for my knee.

hm, hopefully it is just that, and it'll go back to normal soon.
    Otherwise, I can't think of much else except just eat plenty of healthy nutritious foods. I've found that I can eat a lot more than I'd usually do simply if there's more on the table- the convenience factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Love[Sick] View Post
    I wasn't sure of where to put this, so I assumed this might be the right place.

I have been trying to gain weight, or at least try to keep it the same over the past 4 weeks. Ever since swimming started I have been loosing about a pound a week, and this isn't good for me. I've tried everything. Protein shakes, peanut butter before bed, eating constantly, stuffing my face, you name it. Now I'm eating olives [yum!], but I doubt it will help. I've noticed that I'm more tired too, just this weekend I passed up the chance to go out with some friends because I was too tired from diving practice.

Does anyone here have any advise on how I could pack on some pounds? Or atleast maintain a steady weight? I have a bet with a fellow diver to see who can gain three pounds the quickest.
    You could try some light weight lifting (or heavy weight lifting. Whatever you prefer.) This way you will gain in muscle weight which doesnt burn off like body fat does.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Love[Sick] View Post
    I wasn't sure of where to put this, so I assumed this might be the right place.

I have been trying to gain weight, or at least try to keep it the same over the past 4 weeks. Ever since swimming started I have been loosing about a pound a week, and this isn't good for me. I've tried everything. Protein shakes, peanut butter before bed, eating constantly, stuffing my face, you name it. Now I'm eating olives [yum!], but I doubt it will help. I've noticed that I'm more tired too, just this weekend I passed up the chance to go out with some friends because I was too tired from diving practice.

Does anyone here have any advise on how I could pack on some pounds? Or atleast maintain a steady weight? I have a bet with a fellow diver to see who can gain three pounds the quickest.
    Hang out at my house for a couple weeks. You'll be really built up from all the sex.

anachronistic Guest
    eat lots of food, preferably "junk" food. that's what i do. i'm not fat, i have fairly sexy muscle tones, and i don't even work out!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    Hang out at my house for a couple weeks. You'll be really built up from all the sex.
    dude, 14. stop getting attracted to little girls, you don't have to rob the cradle

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    You could try some light weight lifting (or heavy weight lifting. Whatever you prefer.) This way you will gain in muscle weight which doesnt burn off like body fat does.
    I don't think heavy weight lifting is healthy for such young bones...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I don't think heavy weight lifting is healthy for such young bones...
    das findest ich auch.

don't waste time working out; just move around a little. you are probably in school, and you probably get enough exercise walking class-to-class. oh, and eat lots of food.

she seems to be very set on doing this swimming/diving thing though.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    dude, 14. stop getting attracted to little girls, you don't have to rob the cradle
    Oh, ****! I forgot she's only 14!

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Now if it were a boy it'd be a different story.

But yeah man, lay off the girls.

How bout eating real meals and not just snack bars and junk food. Like Fras said, protein and carbs, that's your best bet. Hamburgers, spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna, all that shit will help put back on the pounds.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle
    How can you rob the cradle when you're still sitting in the cradle? How?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast