+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Want her back badly

Want her back badly

I've been dating my grilfriend for 2years. That was when we were in our junior year of high school. At thet time, one of the main reasons we were together was because we were in a boarding school and she lived a floor below me. We were literally neighbours, as our rooms were less than 20meters apart.

We had am imtimate relationship due to our proximity. Because of this, arguments, regardless of the magnitude, can be solved. We were really close to each other during the period.

There was only one thing that was bothering me, her ex. I clearly knew that her ex was still into her and she still has some feeling towards her. But I'm not a person that likes to control people, so i gave her freedom. I let her talk to or see him whenever she wanted. I didnt even ask her anything about was going on between them. and of course, she didnt tell me much as well.

Everything went pretty well until two month after we graduated. She suddenly said she wanted to seperate for really no reason. I'm wasnt sure whether it was because of her ex. They've been contacting each other on a regular basis. All she told me is that she's tired of the relationship and wants a break. I kinda got her back before college started with a lot of effort. But things werent really fixed.

It was still going pretty well during the start of the academic year. We, though not as close as before, are still pretty condisering the odds of us both studying in chicago, about 1.5hrs travel time(public transport). So, technically we could see each other every day. But in practice we rarely did. And both times when we meet up in chicago downtown, I was late for an hour. It was due to the delay in Chicago's railway. I swear. But she didnt buy it.

But i still dont think it's my impromtness that cause me her departure. From oct to now, we had less and less phone calls, and it was mostly me call her. She was reluctant to share feelings with me. She told me it was because of college's intense workload. But i'm sure if she's still into the relationship, she could be able to devout at least 5-10mins a day, but she couldnt. I knew something was wrong and I told her about it, but she didnt seem to take it seriously. It was until she told she doesnt want to be in a relationship anymore. She doesnt want anything tied to her. Then whenever I tried to call her, she either ignored my phone calls or refused to tell me what went wrong.

There are a few possibilities here.

She might be into her ex. They talk to each other pretty frequetly and I'm sure her ex is still into her.

We couldnt keep a distant relationship. I couldnt do things I could do for her when I was in high school. eg tuck her in bed, cuddle with her, sleep together etc. Maybe I wasnt able to take care of her like that anymore. I'm not worthy in her eyes?

what puzzles me here is that in high school no matter what issues we had, we were able to get through them. But during the college school year, we didnt really gone through anything that was fatal in breaking our relationship. She kinda just lost interest.

Now whenever I call her, she just thinks that i'm annoying. I think the best way is to give her some room and some time. But how long should I wait? I really want to see how's she's doing as I really care for her.

Is there anything I could do to get her back, or at least stop our relationship from getting worse? Do i have a chance or should I move on. Moving on would be really difficult for me. I really do love her.
    Last edited by passingby87; 14-12-06 at 11:45 AM.

Seems like she has left buddy. If she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. There is pretty much nothing you can do.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

So you only got down there to see her twice, and both times you were an hour late? What a bunch of crap. I've seen my bf much more than that since October, and he lives 1200 miles away.

Get your priorities straight. If you want her, you have to work for it. An hour and a half commute should have meant you saw her once a week.
    Spammer Spanker

She's emotionally detached, the best thing you can do right now is give the situation a little time, wait for her to contact you and start off with a good joke.
    why did the chicken cross the road!

I swear that's always a kicker!

A-ha, remind me again why you wanna be with her? The bitch dumped you and started ****ing with your brains. When ex is in the picture and she's responding to him is never a good sign. Learn your lesson, heal and move on. I just don't understand why you wanna be with the person who's not sure about things?And all that taking a break crap... Why would you wanna take a break with the person you love? Don't you wanna spend as much time with them as possible? Well may be you do but it certainly not her case. By doing this she basically telling you to "Go **** Yourself" without saying it. Move on man!
    Last edited by SONOIL; 15-12-06 at 02:53 AM.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

she said she wanted to be a single for a while. she doesnt want to be tied to anything for the meantime.

I wonder what she told her ex.
    Spammer Spanker

she just asked me if i want to meet her this week......, while 5days ago she was telling me not to bother her....

I think you should change your screen name to "Backup-plan Guy"
    Spammer Spanker