+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Loving in love

Loving in love

Are you in love with someone that you care for and love to bits? If so, do not take advantage of your relationship I don't mean cheating on your partner or think that you'll be together and you could get away doing things and saying things. NEVER think that!
    As some of you guys already know that Paula and I have been together for 2 and half years and now we have broken up because of my pathetic attitude, towards her. I forgot to show her how much I loved her, forgot how much she meant to me, how she made me feel better after all those stressful family problems I had, lastly of all forgot to thank her for everything she did for me.
    We alwayed thought we would be together, we talked about how our life’s together would be when we get married, never mind getting engaged lol. I just wished that would be still the case. We also came out with adorable names for our children’s which we would have loved to bits. Of course we had some funny parts such as who would be the coolest parent. (This clearly would have been Paula)

My advices to you couples never think that you’ll be together unless you follow what I have to say. Remember to always show how much your partner means to you. Remember to thank each other in various ways not just a pat on the back. Show much you need each other and especially of all show how much you love each other and support each other. The rest of the package will follow in lovely.

Paula, I know I’ve told you this already but, you mean the world to me I love you so much that it actually hurts me inside to think what I’ve actually caused. Every time I think about you I think about how much I love you and wished that we were still together I am VERY SORRY for what I’ve done to you, I’m sorry for harming you, I’m sorry for hurting you, I’m sorry if I caused problems but I aint sorry for still loving you. Amreen right what she told me, that you are best off without me, but now I’ve actually understood what an honestly relationship means. The only thing that’s actually keeping me together is our love. I cannot bare to think how I would cope with another girl. This is why I shall be waiting for you.
    κ ı r a и .× -
    Lifes a wonder.. until you find the bottle cap.

Kiwiz,

Understand the failure of a relationship is composed of two persons action. It will never be completely your fault for the failure of the relationship, as it will never be hers either. However, I will say that it is unhealthy to put complete blame on yourself, because it will only lead to the inevitable depressive state.

If this was true love, then it will last the tests of time and life's curious ways. If not then you are better for have been there, as I am sure the experience has matured you as a person. Either way, know that life will resolve the counterfeits, and with enough patience you will find true love in immense ways you could have never fathomed.

Borealis
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.