It hurts so much when the person that you love, treats you different from everyone else its like, that she doesn’t know you at all. I’m too scared to say anything to her without hurting her.

I would like to get to know Danni, so at least my mind would be at peace. Paula do not understand it hurts me so much when you I see you to together and then to make it worse top when you decided not to say a word to me when he’s around. I know our past has so much history that of course will take to settle in but c’mon! You’re killing me here. If I had the chance to commit suicide I would. My heart need to be at peace. Paula I haven’t harmed myself yet, but if you continue to stay the way you do I’ll probably end up doing something that I might regret doing. I’m begging you! PLEASE! Don’t treat me as an outsider! Don’t blank me it hurts. You say we should be friends but c’mon you can’t choose when to decide to be friends.

Sitting by myself here, is making me think so much more about you, I want to forget our past and remain as friends. Not close friends as you said, but at least friends.
Is it that hard? If so please tell me if I’ve done anything wrong or at least tell me what the situation is with you and Danni, does he not want you to get close to me anymore or does he want us to remain silent friends? I’m too scared to even speak to him just in case if he blanks me.

I aint posting this message to hurt you, I need to express my feelings in a different way I don’t want to do anything stupid or end up getting into stuff which I will regret.

We need time apart I know, you made it clear to me but what does “need time” mean? Does it mean that we cannot have a laugh together; we can’t socialize outside college together? I’m as confused as you.

The lads said something to me, which I should have told you but then again I didn’t want to hurt you. They said “Kiran we won’t use the name Paula ever again instead we will call her Paulastyrine.” It might have been a joke but it clearly wasn’t a nice joke at all specially at this situation. I told them straight, no that isn’t fair everyone should be treated the same, so will you please treat me as equal as all your other friends?

You don’t understand how I much I love you, heh I didn’t know how I much I love you until a week ago. I honestly do not know how to deal with this, obviously I cannot stop loving that’s impossible! Its like saying I could make a rock bleed.

I don’t want you to leave like a bitch; you’ve done noting wrong to think that you’re a bitch. Just consider me as a friend, and also I would be delighted to meet Danni. I’ve accepted that you’ve found someone else that’s better than me. I just hope that you don’t stop loving me, because I love you to bits!