+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey everyone How many times a day?

Hey everyone How many times a day?

How many times a day do you talk to your bf or gf? 3 , 4, 5 is it for a while or short time. how mant times a week do you see your bf or gf 2 or 3 or more. What do you think normal and what do you think is too much. Is there such a thing of seeing or talking to your mate to much. Also how long have you been with them at the beginning i am guessing its more.

Depends...haha, ambiguity.

I am almost 20 and when I am not at college with my girlfriend (we have been dating for six months), I typically speak with her once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once at night. This obviously changes with our schedules, but I'd say the first two calls are five to ten minutes each and at night I typically talk to her from 45 to 90 minutes.

It depends very much on your feelings, if you love your boyfriend/girlfriend, I believe 4-5 times a day is something normal.If you don't have love in your relantionship 1-2 times a day is enough.
    My Authored Books and Website about Online Dating

Chemistry and Numbers: The Online Dating Guide and Website
    [URL="http://www.chemistryandnumbers.com"]http://www.chemistryandnumbers.com[/URL]

Chemistry and Numbers 2: Sexy, Funny, Horrifying, and Yes, Successful Online Dating Stories from more than 50 Online Daters
    [URL="http://www.chemistryandnumbers.com"]http://www.chemistryandnumbers.com[/URL]

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    100% - You'll definitely be successful.
    That was NOT 100%, Zarathu.

I agree, Mathias. While I am not going to pick that post apart, I would like to say that it's irresponsible for Zarathu to hold it up as an example of perfection.

I talk to my bf once a day, usually for three hours, because we're at that stage of our relationship where we'd rather talk than sleep.
    Spammer Spanker

I am sorry that i am not a perfect speller. You need to get a life about trying to correct me.

I see my girlfriend about four times a day. That's about it, however we do talk to each other at night for a hour or so. Then, when the weekend finally comes, we go out and do special things with each other.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

How long have you dated her generaljag. Did you say you see her 4 times a day or did u mean 4 times a week?

Hmm. I think I’m an unusual exception of the rule.

It's not like I don't care about a guy but when I’m in a relationship I would like to be able to breathe and do the things I enjoy doing. I really appreciate my “alone time”. I just can’t imagine being on the phone 6 times a day or more. However I do realize that some people get freaked out or consider it not normal so I do “try” to e-mail/call at least once a day. I must add though that I have only loved one guy in my life. And I wasn’t in a relationship with him. And even if I was with him I would still want a little room to breathe.

Taranee How old are you. When you were in a relationship how old were you. I guess that is just how you are. Are you a female or male

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I haven't talked to my Texas girl more than twice a week on the phone.

But otherwise exchange e-mail sporadically.

It used to be because we were both busy, but now it's just her that's busy and I know not to try to impede on her. I know she wouldn't mind if I called a little more here and there for shorter durations, but it would be a drain on her if I called more than that continuously.

Frasbee How old are you? How long have you been with her.

I go to school with my girlfriend. So I see her four times a day. Just about 5 minutes each time I see her. Then we hang out at lunch. Then she has choir and I have Unarmed Drill Team and what not. We hang out on the weekends or as of right now. About every other day since it's break.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me