+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would you have sex just for the physical feeling?

This may be the stupidest question ever asked on this forum!

The OP must be female.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26 View Post

The OP must be female.
    AHAHAHA. Nope, OP is male.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Now tell me, what kind of worker are you?

You the kind that does things by the book?

Do you cut corners?

How's your relationship with your bosses? Your co-workers?

Are you talkative or are you quiet?

When you make a mistake or somebody has an issue with you, how do you react?
    I am a good worker. I do cut corners, but only if it is more efficient for the over process. My relationship with my bosses are great. Everyone seems to like me and I am really close friends with 3 of the managers there. One of them being Glitterballs, which is actually now the store manager. I get along well with everyone. I am nice to everyone and they are nice back. Im very talkative, but sometimes I am quiet. Pretty balanced actually. But that is from my perspective, you would have to ask everyone else what they thought of me to really get a good base for your opinion.

I am quick to acknowledge a mistake I make and have no issue with being corrected. If someone has an issue with me then I will ask why and confront them about it and see what I can do to resolve it, if not then I would go to a manager to help resolve any situation that may occur. But to this date, I haven't had any issues with anybody. I have been working there for about 1 year and 4 months.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26 View Post

The OP must be female.
    I am far more emotional than the average male. (atleast more than the average males from around here) Its only a stupid question because you dont understand it or can't relate to it. Either way your ignorant.

Besides, I know ALOT of people who express the exact same view as me. Their are quite a bit of people who tend to hold Sex as a whole on a much more sacred level than the majority of the culture today.

No question in which was honestly asked, is a stupid question. Swallow your pide.
    Last edited by Zach; 22-12-06 at 05:41 AM.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Damn, what a crap pay. In the UK, depending on age (18+) you get paid about 10 bucks an hour for working in MCD's. I get 11 dollars an hour with my current job. Damn, thats not even worth getting out of bed for.
    Yeah, where I live (Erie area), the cost of living is extremely low. Pretty much the lowest in the country. Its really far down there. But it is peaceful and rual. (due to the amount of forest and nature still prominent in these areas) I like it, but there is alot of Neo Nazi and KKK groups round these areas. I'd watch out if you were to come around here. Its not really that bad but still. Anyways, yeah ... thats the reason behind the terrible pay.
    Last edited by Zach; 22-12-06 at 05:23 AM.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Making 10 bucks an hr at mcdonalds? Thats what the managers made when I worked there from 97-00.
    I started at 4.25 an hr and ended at 6.50.
    I'm glad I went into healthcare. Pay is much better.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Yeah, where I live (Erie area), the cost of living is extremely low. Pretty much the lowest in the country. Its really far down there. But it is peaceful and rual. (due to the amount of forest and nature still prominent in these areas) I like it, but there is alot of Neo Nazi and KKK groups round these areas. I'd watch out if you were to come around here. Its not really that bad but still. Anyways, yeah ... thats the reason behind the terrible pay.
    Why would I have trouble around there?

Elynn --- How much do you get paid now?

Why would I have trouble around there?

Elynn --- How much do you get paid now?
    You wouldn't. Do you think I am asking a dumb question? Someone please post something related to the god damn thread.

You wouldn't. Do you think I am asking a dumb question? Someone please post something related to the god damn thread.
    I think you're too young to be thinking about this shit. Follow Eurasians magical 4 F's and you'll be fine for the time being. I think the difference between you and other males your age is you are more open about your emotions. Wheras me for example tend to surpress em' and generally not express what I'm feeling. Which you will find quite common amongst teenagers.

so forget about the meaningful sex at the moment. **** em' till you dick drops off then find someone special. until then...

viva la screw

I think you're too young to be thinking about this shit. Follow Eurasians magical 4 F's and you'll be fine for the time being. I think the difference between you and other males your age is you are more open about your emotions. Wheras me for example tend to surpress em' and generally not express what I'm feeling. Which you will find quite common amongst teenagers.

so forget about the meaningful sex at the moment. **** em' till you dick drops off then find someone special. until then...

viva la screw
    Pardon. What are your 4 F's of magic?

Well the only problem I have with what you have suggested is that I already know in my life that viva la screwing everything will not make me more happy. It is only a temporary pleasure. True happiness lies else where, where as finding passionate love can have a positive effect on your over all genuine happiness. I have been down far to many roads already and have been dissapointed plenty of times. I know exactly what Im looking for even though I am only 19. Im slowly releasing all my addictive pleasures and looking to contentment. Although I am slightly discouraged because most girls my age follow the viva la screw philosophy. Leaving me in the rain for the most part. grr

Pardon. What are your 4 F's of magic?

Well the only problem I have with what you have suggested is that I already know in my life that viva la screwing everything will not make me more happy. It is only a temporary pleasure. True happiness lies else where, where as finding passionate love can have a positive effect on your over all genuine happiness. I have been down far to many roads already and have been dissapointed plenty of times. I know exactly what Im looking for even though I am only 19. Im slowly releasing all my addictive pleasures and looking to contentment. Although I am slightly discouraged because most girls my age follow the viva la screw philosophy. Leaving me in the rain for the most part. grr
    Find em'

Finger em'

**** em'

Forget em'

Find em'

Finger em'

**** em'

Forget em'

When it is all over, are you left wanting more? Its a never ending process in which you will always want more. At the same time you may be losing possible SO's by your viva la screw life style.

The main prioity in your life eventually will be to find your SO, right?

When it is all over, are you left wanting more? Its a never ending process in which you will always want more. At the same time you may be losing possible SO's by your viva la screw life style.

The main prioity in your life eventually will be to find your SO, right?
    Wrong. Mine would be money. I don't particuarly care to find a significant other. I just want money. Lots of it.

Wrong. Mine would be money. I don't particuarly care to find a significant other. I just want money. Lots of it.
    Is money going to make you happy? And if yes, please explain to me how you think money is going to make you happy.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Money can buy cheap girls.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast