+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you have sex just for the physical feeling?

Would you have sex just for the physical feeling?

I have been asking people all over about what they thought or would do. I can't see myself having sex just for the physical pleasure alone. What do you all think?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

You need to have better sex.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You need to have better sex.
    May I ask about what you truly think? Do you think that by having sex with just random people or friends - it would take away from how great that one time will be with the person you truly love? I tend to view myself as waiting or saving myself for my next serious relationship. Who I give my heart to.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Sex can exist quite enjoyably separate from emotional investment.

Yes, I will be the first to say that being in love with the person you're having sex with makes the experience a good ten times better and I'd never want to go back, but sex in and for itself is not a bad, sinful thing or a waste of time.

I can't be the only person on this forum who has done both, can I?
    Spammer Spanker

But you wouldn't go back? You do feel after experiencing the sexual intimacy that going back would take away from that awe feeling in you?

They're different experiences.

I prefer the huge endorphin rush from having sex with someone I'm ga-ga over, of course. If my relationship went straight to hell, I'd probably still consider having sex with someone just because I like it, but it wouldn't be anywhere near the same thing, nor would I confuse the two.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah, I could be lying just because I want everyone to fall in love and have satisfying, committed relationships.

I am so ****ing sneaky.
    Spammer Spanker

you're not the only one giga. lol. we're such ho's i swear!

anyway i theorize that sex is not as good as when in a committed relationship because the person who likes the other one more (and thus has more power, and one almost always exists) will most likely hold back their affection as to protect their feelings. holding back in sex sucks for everybody. you have to have a trusting relationship where both people are doing the same thing and thinking the same way, u know?

anyway that's my theory [/rant].
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As of right now.

No.

well remember it frizzzz it'll all come in useful for you one day okay?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    well remember it frizzzz it'll all come in useful for you one day okay?
    Wait...huh?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Im getting to the point where I want sex just for the physical feeling. I never thought I would, but after awhile you really miss it and it alone!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I want passionate intimacy with whom ever I find in life hopefully. I think if I were to have sex just for the physical feeling it would rip my heart out because I would want that so bad with the person I love. I wouldn't be able to "make love"... I could only have sex. Having sex alone would hurt me, and make me feel very alone and dirty.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I want passionate intimacy with whom ever I find in life hopefully. I think if I were to have sex just for the physical feeling it would rip my heart out because I would want that so bad with the person I love. I wouldn't be able to "make love"... I could only have sex. Having sex alone would hurt me, and make me feel very alone and dirty.
    And I thought I was hopeless...

You think I am too idealistic? Why?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast